We are thrilled to have achieved such a strong quarter, and are very excited to add these new merchants to our community
Boston, MA (PRWEB) August 14, 2007
OrderMotion, Inc., the leading provider of on-demand, direct commerce solutions for small- to medium-sized merchants has announced that it added 38 customers in the second quarter of 2007. With over 1,000 brands using OrderMotion, the newest additions reaffirm the company's position as the fastest growing provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions targeted to merchants selling through websites, catalogs and call centers.
The second quarter was busy for OrderMotion. Not only did the company sign on 38 merchants, it also launched Version 9.0 --the largest release in this history of the company. Version 9.0 of the OrderMotion solution was designed to address the needs of the OrderMotion merchant community and strengthen its core SaaS technology with feature enhancements that included: eBay integration with auction management and analytics; expanded warehousing capabilities; more flexible taxation rules; greatly expanded the accounting capabilities; and, enhanced key merchandising reports. Finally, OrderMotion closed the quarter with the closing with infusion of an additional $2.5m of venture cash.
"We are thrilled to have achieved such a strong quarter, and are very excited to add these new merchants to our community," said Donny Askin, CEO, OrderMotion. "The OrderMotion team is focused on constantly improving our solution. I am proud that we can bring such a sophisticated level of technology, functionality and security to small- and medium-sized merchants that previous to OrderMotion was simply too costly for this segment."
Learn how OrderMotion helps merchants manage their business more effectively and increase sales:
- Live webinar, August 16th: Effective Email Marketing: The Dos and Don'ts that impact your bottom line
- Automation = Growth: How automating back-office operations can help you grow your business!
- From CEO to Order Taker: How merchants can end up spending too much time on manual order processing instead of growing their businesses and what they can do to get back on the right track!
- Making the Most of Your Yahoo! Store: Integrating Yahoo! Merchant Solutions & OrderMotion
- Multi-Brand Strategies that will Take Your Business to the Next Level: A primer on managing multiple brands!
- Was it Good for You, Too?: Learn how your sales performance compares to other merchants and how you can grow your business too!
- Realize Your True Growth Potential: How to select the right order management solution for your business!
To register for the Webinar please go to: http://www.ordermotion.com/081607_holiday1_webinar_media.aspx
Learn how OrderMotion has helped merchants manage their businesses here.
OrderMotion is the leading provider of on-demand direct-commerce solutions for merchants who sell directly to their customers primarily through websites, catalogs and call centers. The OrderMotion solution enables merchants to easily process customer orders for multiple brands and includes everything from order management and fulfillment to customer service, campaign management and analytics. OrderMotion has supported the growth of over 1,000 brands, including Zabar's, Wolfgang Puck, Goldspeed.com, Warrior Custom Golf, Sundance Spas, Healthy Pets, NapaStyle and more. For more information about OrderMotion, please visit http://www.ordermotion.com.
# # #