What we've done here is innovate a 2.0 social site to the point where people want to hang out and share links and create
Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) August 13, 2007
EarthFrisk, a new kind of social media and Social Bookmarking social bookmarking website with several twists, enters the 2.0 arena with features to delight webmasters and bloggers.
Social Bookmarking and Social Media are growing sectors of the vast world wide net. EarthFrisk is a new startup that is poised to re-invigorate the field with fresh ideas and content.
For Webmasters the site offers the ability to have a ready made community right on their own sites. Bloggers and webmasters all over the world can have a fully functioning EarthFrisk branded for their own sites without any identifying outward markers. This can help make other sites stickier with the many features of EF.
- A Full Social Networking Side that anyone can create blogs, groups, share photos and more.
- A Voting side where members can promote their blogs, news items and articles - allowing others to vote and comment on them.
- An Ef it Button (originally derived from a curse term) where your site visitors can jump to the most popular sites submitted by others, all the while not leaving your site!
- A full article directory enabling anyone to upload thier articles.
- A Section called 'Create a Page' where anyone can create whole pages to promote their blogs, sites or whatever else they feel like sharing.
- A full Blinkx Video Wall where anyone can search for videos from across all platforms and companies such as Myspace, YouTube and Daily Motion Video. Results displayed on a huge 'Matrix Like' Video Wall.
EarthFrisk looks to take advantage of that 'missing element' you notice on other popular social news, media and bookmarking sites. A well rounded approach is evident for a real community feeling where members share videos, have fun and network while exploring the best sites on the net.
"What's easier in meeting other people than knowing how they feel on various topics that they themselves comment or submit on?" said Michael Anthony, manager of EarthFrisk's operations in NY. "What we've done here is innovate a 2.0 social site to the point where people want to hang out and share links and create".
EarthFrisk is also search engine friendly and search engine optimizers will find the many features very helpful in creating a link campaign for their blogs and websites.
Visit the site at EarthFrisk http://www.earthfrisk.com and start loving the net again.