(PRWEB) August 14, 2007
The release of the first ITIL Version 3 self study course was announced to coincide with an upgrade to the Certification.Info portal itself. It comprises a series of ITIL support materials and documents, including:
- A training manual/book for focused self study
- A detailed presentation of the course using PowerPoint foils
- A set of revision sheets, presenting the key points
- An exam preparation pack, including sample questions and mock exams
- Tips and advice on taking the exam from experienced professionals.
The whole course can be downloaded in minutes, by virtue of a simple zip file. It is presented in a manner which enables step by step use of the materials, via a cycle of: study, re-enforcement (revision), and self- testing.
The whole process is designed specifically to prepare for the new version of the ITIL Foundation examination, which itself supports the new release (v3) of ITIL.
The announcement of the course is intended to meet the substantial demand for a self study option, which has been building up since the new version of ITIL was actually released, on 31st May 2007. It enables study from home or office, at the students own pace.
Further details can be obtained from the ITIL Self Study website: