New York, NY (PRWEB) August 13, 2007
MTV today announced the launch of an eBay charity auction where fans can bid for an exclusive package to attend the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards and meet world famous songwriter and producer Timbaland.
The winning bidder will receive a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to party for 3 days with A-list celebrities at the MTV Video Music Awards held at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas September 7th -9th. The lucky winner will be treated to the rare chance to spend time with Timbaland during his session at The Palms recording studio. They will also receive free air travel within the US, and three night's accommodations at The Palms.
All of the proceeds from the auction will benefit MTV's Staying Alive Foundation which supports young people worldwide who are fighting AIDS on the frontlines of the epidemic.
The auction goes live on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/mtvstayingalive) August 10, 2007 at 10:00PM EST.
The exclusive 2007 MTV VMA auction package consists of:
· Meet & Greet with Timbaland at The Palms recording studio
· Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to Las Vegas
· Three (3) nights accommodation at The Palms Casino Resort (Sept 7th - 9th)
· Two (2) tickets to the VMA Kick-off party in The Palms' Rain Nightclub on Friday.
· Two (2) tickets to the Pepsi Rookie Showcase at The Palms pool on Friday and Saturday
· Two (2) tickets to the 'VMA Experience' on Sunday night
· Two (2) tickets to the Official VMA after party at The Palms pool on Sunday night.
About MTV's Staying Alive Foundation:
The Staying Alive Foundation is a US-based 501c3 public charity hosted by MTV. Twice yearly, the Foundation presents the Staying Alive Awards: small grants that support innovative projects in schools, youth centers, and clubs using radio, TV, print, on-line and personal interactions that reach at-risk youth and protect them from the multiple threats posed by HIV and AIDS. http://www.staying-alive.org/foundation
About MTV Staying Alive Auction:
MTV's new Staying Alive Auction site has launched to benefit young people around the world who are fighting AIDS. With a prominent presence on eBay, the auction will offer MTV's music and entertainment fan base rare opportunities to bid on exclusive, one-of-a kind items and experiences from VIP awards show tickets to celebrity signed paraphernalia. For more information, visit http://www.auctionwire.com/mtvstayingalive.
amanda @ auctionwire.com