(PRWEB) August 15, 2007
If your business requires dealing with different time zones, world clock software might be needed to show current time at various locations over the world. But which world clock is most suitable for your timezone needs?
WR Consulting, a company that develops enterprise productivity tools and services, has just released ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock v3.7.2.
"We tried to improve world clock usability in this release", said Nik Okuntseff, CEO of WR Consulting. "City database was extended, all time zones synchronized, news reader improved."
The new ZoneTick version 3.7.2 includes the following improvements:
- Spanish and German translation were improved.
- New Zealand time zone was changed according to new New Zealand daylight saving time rules. Daylight saving time now starts on last Sunday in September at 02:00:00 local time and ends on first Sunday in April at 02:00:00 local time.
- Haiti time zone was updated. There is no daylight saving time in use any more.
- News Reader notification window behavior changed. News items accumulate in it when it is set not to fade out automatically.
- Additional option was added to News Reader - whether to automatically fade out news notifications or not.
- A "tt h:mm" time formatter was added to the list of built-in time formatters to allow for proper time representation for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean users.
- City database was updated and extended. Cotonou (Benin), Brasilia (Brazil), Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), Menlo Park, CA (USA), Sulaimaniya (Iraq), Okinawa (Japan), Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), Curitiba (Brazil), and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) were added. Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) spelling corrected, Kishinev (Moldova) renamed to Chisinau to reflect common current English spelling of the city.
Complete list of ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 3.7.2 enhancements can be found at http://zonetick.com/cms/update.htm
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is very useful when communicating with people in other parts of the globe: such as friends in other countries, colleagues in remote offices or in the field, or the home-crowd while traveling. This is because ZoneTick displays the times for any amount of different time zones and also allows you to synchronize your clocks with accurate online time-servers.
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is good for enterprise and individual use. CEOs, VPs, executives traveling on business, and people from many walks of life may find it handy. For example, forex traders, ham radio users, pilots, international students on exchanges, the navy and military, or just about everyone with need to keep in touch with someone in another time zone.
ZoneTick supports a wide range of digital and analog graphical skins, which can be used to customize ZoneTick to fit any desktop style. ZoneTick is provided with a system of alarms, which will play a sound, display a message, launch an application, or open a web-page at the time of your choice.
For traveling between time zones, communicating with international friends or business partners, monitoring real-time situations or simply seeking for high-quality shareware, ZoneTick is a good choice for world clock software.
For more information write to info @ wrconsulting.com or visit http://wrconsulting.com