In this new age of rail, trains should be used as much as possible for large group travel; not only do they offer a cost effective & easier way to manage groups, they are also -- always -- greener.
(PRWEB) August 17, 2007
Train Chartering has provided over 3,500 seats on Eurostar trains between London and Paris for international matches in just two months.
Train Chartering demonstrates the capability to arrange large group travel using a mix of domestic and international rail travel on a scale rarely seen before.
In September and October 2007, Train Chartering is taking more than 1,800 fans and followers in private carriages and escorted groups on Eurostar trains on over 20 different days.
Train Chartering has also arranged a private charter train service with a tailored timetable between Glasgow and London's Waterloo Station for 680 passengers to meet connecting Eurostar services. There is a second charter train for the return journey.
Special services arranged by Train Chartering include guest management at stations, concourse welcome desks, tailored catering and (through Transport Charter) complex transfers for various VIP parties.
Simon Pielow, Managing Director of Train Chartering, points out the significance of these journeys, "In this new age of rail, trains should be used as much as possible for large group travel; not only do they offer a cost effective & easier way to manage groups, they are also -- always -- greener."
Train Chartering is the pioneer of a coordinated approach to sourcing, theming and crewing special private train charters for large group travel, government/corporate/private events, film locations and airport/cruise transfers. This full service approach is enhanced by comprehensive guest management, including ground handling and transfer services.
For more information
Train Chartering: Simon Pielow +44 (0)1666 860 172 Train Chartering
Notes for editors
1. Train Chartering has been supplying private train charters & private hire carriages for nearly 10 years.
2. Photographs of the Trains & press briefing notes from +44 (0)1666 8601 72 or email info @ trainchartering.com.
3. A private train charter is the most comfortable way to travel on land. Train Chartering plans the best train, route and timetable for the client.
4. Transport Charter, part of Train Chartering, arranges passenger charters at sea, on water, on land and in the air. Transport Charter
5. Google "Train Chartering" and "Simon Pielow" for more background.
# # #