Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) August 16, 2007
Technika, a distributor of precision measurement instruments for the environmental quality and laboratory equipment markets, announced a new Programmable Digital Refractometer, model 300037. The 300037 is exceptionally easy to operate, loaded with high-end features and functions. It provides fast and highly accurate results for determining a wide range of dissolved solids.
- A computer interface allows users to download from a choice of 90 available scales, or users can create and download their own custom scales. The 300037 allows users to download three (3) scales directly to the refractometer.
- Test results can be saved to a computer, graphed and analyzed.
- Reads samples as small as 0.4ml with full scale accuracy of 0.1% using CCD scanner.
- The sophisticated microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation and automatic shutoff (after 3 minutes).
- The large LCD display is easy to read and has visual alarms.
- A sturdy, water resistant case protects the electronics from wet environments and makes for easy clean ups.
•Features one button calibration to distilled water and indicates when the battery should be replaced (5,000 readings).
- Comes ready to use with a 9v battery, distilled water, transfer-pipette, cable, A/C adapter, software, instructions and a protective case.
The 300037 comes installed with 0-95% Brix and nD scales, plus space to download 3 custom scales. The Brix scale is commonly used for all types of aqueous solution concentration measurements.
Unit of Measure / Range / Resolution / Accuracy
Temperature °C / 0 ~ 40° / 0.1 / 1°
Temperature °F / 32 ~ 104° / 0.1 / 2°
Brix / 0 ~ 95% / 0.1% / +/-0.1%
Refractive Index / 1.3330 ~ 1.5318 / 0.0001 / +/-0.0002
+ Up to 3 Custom Scales
Technika sells environmental measurement instruments to scientists, lab technicians and environmental quality engineers and consultants - at the most competitive price on the Internet. A majority of the measurement instruments are portable and self-contained for use in the field or in the lab. Instruments are built using the latest developments in microprocessor technology and manufacturing techniques and standards ensuring the most precise measurements possible. Technika also offers NIST traceable certification of calibration on most of its products.
For more information on Technika and its products, contact Richard Burczyk, Sales & Marketing Manager 480.596.9226 or visit http://www.technika.com.
# # #