(PRWEB) August 18, 2007
The Money Gym (http://www.themoneygym.com) is holding their first interactive, fun workshop day (just for women) in London, this 5th October 2007. This workshop is a response to a recent Money gym subscriber survey (at least 60% of the 10,000 subscribers are female) where people identified their top three challenges as:
1.Feeling that they are not earning enough to save, even when in high powered jobs, let alone invest for their future.
2. Hating being dependent; they don't want to rely on a man or a job for security.
3. Worried about their old age bearing in mind the poor performance of pensions.
Hosted by Money Gym founder Nicola Cairncross and her business partner Judith Morgan, this full day workshop is an action packed blend of:
- Stories from women who have changed their lives dramatically.
- How-to information on how to make money online, in business, in property or in stocks and shares.
- Hot seat coaching with Money Gym Founder Nicola Cairncross.
- The opportunity to work on beliefs, behaviours and attitudes around money.
- Tea, coffee and lunch.
- Prizes and gifts.
- Autographed copies of Nicola's book The Money Gym.
- The chance to meet the entire Money Gym family.
- A personalised workbook and other useful tools so you can leave with a personal Action Plan to change your own financial intelligence and start on your journey to financial freedom.
Participants will learn:
- Who's making money on the stockmarket and how.
- How to take back the power from the financial services industry.
- How to become as rich as you want, as soon as you want, depending on your starting point.
- The difference between good and bad debt.
- How people buy property with no money down. How close to financial freedom you are right now.
- How to leverage your equity and get into property, and some cunning new ways for investing in it.
- What's the best way to make money in business, and can you really make money online?
- The four lanes of the wealth highway and which lanes of the wealth highway are most appropriate for you right now.
- What The Money Gym is all about, and how to get a piece of that action.
The workshop is being held at The Balcony Room at Shakespeare's Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London SE1 9DT on Friday 5th October 2007, 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Tickets are £347.00, with an "early bird" discount of £100. Participants will also receive a voucher for their ticket price off any future Money Gym training they may sign up for on the day.
The Money Gym has helped hundreds of people along the road to financial independence (and created some millionaires along the way). It is a powerful programme that teaches participants a solid and proven way of creating wealth, with a choice of ways to suit your personality. These could be a choice of, or a combination of high risk, high return investment, solid bricks and mortar, or building a business that you can sell or use to set you up for life.
For more info please contact Paula Gardner on 0208 504 4557 or visit the website at http://www.themoneygym.com/workshop/.