POC Systems and Sexually Transmitted Disease Management in the Emergency Room
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 17, 2007
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com/conferences/), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the TriMark Point of Care Testing Conference 2007 entitled:
“Point of Care Testing: Innovation on the Move, From Nanotechnology to Personalized Medicine”
The Conference will be a gathering of global companies leading the way in point of care testing and will include presentations from POC industry experts such as:
- Keynote Speaker James Nichols, Ph.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, Bay State Medical Center, discussing “Integrating Point of Care Testing in Healthcare Facilities”.
- Richard Egan, Ph.D., Nanogen, Inc., discussing “Bringing Advanced Diagnostics to the Bedside”.
- Bob Kunkler, Divisional Vice President, Abbott Point of Care, discussing “Diagnosis and Treatment in Place.”
- Sheldon Campbell, M.D., Ph.D., Yale School of Medicine, discussing “Teaching Point of Care to Our Next Generation of Physicians”.
- Arnold Kaldowski, Ph.D., Senior VP of Point of Care, Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics, discussing “Point of Care Industry Overview and Future Prospects.”
- Larry Kricka, Ph.D., FACB, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, discussing “The Future Is Now: The Role of Technological Innovation and The Impact of Molecular Diagnostics and Microarrays on POC”.
- Harvey George, Ph.D., Laboratory Director, Calloway Labs discussing “POC Systems and Sexually Transmitted Disease Management in the Emergency Room”.
- Joseph Dooley, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, TriMark Publications, LLC discussing “Business Changes in the Point of Care Testing Sector: What’s Happening and Why”.
The Conference will be held on Monday, October 22, 2007 at The Princeton Club of New York located at 15 West 43rd Street (between Fifth and Sixth Avenues) New York, New York. Registration details at http://www.trimarkpublications.com/conferences/.
Who Should Attend:
- Point of care companies.
- In vitro diagnostic companies.
- Biotechnology companies.
- Medical device manufacturers.
Leaders from the Following Areas Will Greatly Benefit from Attending:
- Laboratory leaders.
- Hospital CFOs and CSOs.
- Point of care and in vitro diagnostic companies.
- Business development.
- Strategic planning and development.
- Technology development.
- Research and development.
- A critical examination of key emerging technologies applicability to point of care.
- Formation of successful alliances.
- Partnering of emerging technologies with point of care diagnostics.
- Transitioning from laboratory in vitro diagnostics to point of care diagnostics.
Questions Answered in the TriMark Conference:
- What will the POC market be worth by the end of the decade?
- Which market segments will drive POC market growth?
- Which new technologies will reach the POC market in the next 2-3 years?
- How is technology innovation impacting the dynamics and ownership of the POC industry?
- What are the key challenges in gaining acceptance of new technologies by users, payers and regulators?
- How is technology innovation facilitating the transition of POC testing into standard healthcare practice?
Top Five Reasons To Attend the TriMark Conference:
- Discover the POC sectors with the greatest prospective growth, ensuring you can successfully align your future strategies with predicted success.
- Evaluate the competitive dynamics of the POC market and understand the changing relationship between IVD companies and the POC testing sector.
- Identify the key players in the POC market, recognize lucrative partnering opportunities and benchmark your strategies against the leading players.
- Assess opportunities and challenges faced by diagnostic companies in gaining acceptance of innovative technologies by payers, regulators and users.
- Understand the factors driving growth of the point of care market, which represents over 30% of global in vitro diagnostics sales.
Registration Fees for the Conference:
- Early-Bird Registration Fee (before Sept. 28, 2007) is $750.
- Standard Registration Fee (after Sept. 28, 2007) will be $995.
- At-the-Door Fee (on October 22, 2007; subject to seating availability) will be $1,295.
Register at http://www.trimarkpublications.com/conferences/
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. TriMark’s market research reports include the following:
- Avian Influenza: The Threatening Pandemic
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cell Therapy Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: Reagents and Instruments
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 2: Business Strategies
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Drug Discovery Tools for High-Content Analysis
- Gene Expression Reagents Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- Hematology Analyzer Instrumentation and Reagent Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nuclear Cardiology Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Personalized Medicine
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Positron Emission Tomography Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Stem Cell Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com/conferences/
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC