Malibu, Calif. (PRWEB) August 21, 2007
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that summer -- and all the fun, adventure and travel associated with it -- ends with Labor Day. That's why traditionally June, July and August are the most popular vacation months -- the sun is shining, the days are longer and the kids are out of school.
But because nature does not follow the school-year calendar, summer pleasures actually last far beyond August. For the savvy traveler (those in the know) traveling in September or October (fall) offers a multitude of rewards, especially when heading to tropical destinations like Hawaii, Mexico or wherever the sun might take them.
Courtesy of Canyon Beachwear, http://www.CanyonBeachwear.com , here are seven great reasons to wait until early fall for a tropical vacation:
1) Kid-free -- The children are back in school and you can finally get back on a regular schedule. Therefore, giving you a chance to escape with just your significant other for a little adult time.
2) Crowd-free -- Since the "Official Summer" is over, you can expect fewer people all-around, making the resorts, beaches and tourist attractions much less crowded.
3) Lower airfares -- Not only is there lower airfares but the airports are less crowded making traveling less of a hassle.
4) Cheaper accommodations -- Hotel and resort rates drop as "off-season rates" take effect. You can get that ocean view room for a garden view rate.
5) Hawaii for less -- Our very own tropical paradise, the Hawaiian Islands, become dramatically discounted and more relaxed in every respect. Not only can you get a "great deal", but the locals will have time to spend with you.
6) Great weather -- It is a "well-known secret" that the best weather is in September and October, wherever you choose to travel.
7) Resort wear galore -- Department stores may be showing their fall and winter fashions as early as August. But at online specialty retailers such as Canyon Beachwear, http://www.canyonbeachwear.com , consumers can find the new 2008 collections of swimwear and resort wear before they hit the streets ... and if lucky, save up to 70 percent during their annual summer clearance sale on the 2007 collections.
Yes, the rules have changed -- so go ahead, wear white after Labor Day ... as you are sauntering down an uncrowded tropical beach or relaxing poolside alone with the sun warming your skin and the balmy trade winds ruffling your hair.
Try it, and you might even agree that fall is your "New Summer".
About Canyon Beachwear:
Canyon Beachwear is a chain of eight boutiques located in California and New York as well as online at http://www.CanyonBeachwear.com. They carry hundreds of swimsuit styles from dozens of the most popular designers, including Anne Cole, Calvin Klein, DKNY, Esprit, Gottex, Michael Kors, Nautica, Zoe NYC and many, many more. The stores and website are staffed by specially trained, knowledgeable customer service representatives, with free shipping and returns for online orders. At Canyon Beachwear, customers can always find the perfect swimsuit to fit their body type, size and lifestyle.