Day after day, the hope for human survival is fading and half the Earth is inhabited by aliens. Players must invent new ways to defeat them, including the creation of a new race of monsters to stop the invasion.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2007
Sigma Team, the computer game developer made famous by its Alien Shooter series of PC-based games, will feature six of its downloadable game titles in six straight days beginning on August 20 at GameDuJour.com. This will be the company's first time to showcase and discount its popular game titles on the world's first and only ''one deal a day'' site for casual PC games.
"Alien Shooter games, in particular, are hot sellers, but Game du Jour offers a way to introduce not just the Alien Shooter series but our entire line of great games to an entirely new marketplace," says Darja Yurashanskaya, Sigma Team's sales director. "It's a big world out there, and Game du Jour will put alien blasting action in the hands of new gamers who otherwise might not have found us."
Since it was first introduced late last year, Game du Jour has showcased one deeply discounted game per day -- just one bargain game a day. Sigma Team is offering six of its most popular titles for Windows PCs during its stretch on GameDuJour.com, each at 50% off the regular price.
Sigma Team titles that will be featured during this week include:
- Monday, Alien Shooter: "A military complex has been overrun by aliens, and players are armed with powerful weapons to prevent the enemy from leaving the base and spreading throughout the world."
- Tuesday, Chak's Temple: "Having found out that there exists the temple of a powerful god's temple on a distant planet, players engage on a trip to get his unimaginable treasure."
- Wednesday, Alien Shooter - Fight For Life: "Aliens have once again invaded planet Earth and all of humanity arises against them. The only hope is for the player to save a government-created virus which can help people survive and avoid annihilation."
- Thursday, Crazy Lunch: "Lunch hour will never be the same as tiny creatures have stolen lunch and players scramble to get rid of them."
- Friday, Alien Shooter - The Experiment: "Day after day, the hope for human survival is fading and half the Earth is inhabited by aliens. Players must invent new ways to defeat them, including the creation of a new race of monsters to stop the invasion."
- Saturday, Theseus - Return of the Hero: "The sequel to Alien Shooter, this thrilling game puts the player in the role of Theseus, the hero of the game who has joined the fight against the aliens."
About Game du Jour
Game du Jour, launched in December 2006, is the first company in the world to offer one deal a day in the indie and casual PC games market. While the company aims to be best known for its daily deals, Game du Jour is at its core a marketing partner to game developers, giving those companies the opportunity for a rush of sales and heightened brand exposure during their products' 24-hour lifecycle at GameDuJour.com. For more information about Game du Jour, visit http://www.GameDuJour.com/about-us.