In return we are proud of our relationship with the USPS and this customized service. The USPS treats us as entrepreneurial partners. They instantly respond to our needs and together we are making history; who would have thought that the Post Office has become so entrepreneurial?
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2007
The three-millionth snapshot was just scanned at ScanMyPhotos.com and it was a 1980s snapshot of the World Trade Center.
This is an emotional business because decades of traditional photographs are saved as new digital memories to preserve and share forever. To underscore how sensitive scanning pictures are, even the company's celebrity clientele couldn't match the impact of what became the three-millionth picture scanned - It was a snapshot taken in the 1980s of the World Trade Center. Now, it will be memorized forever as a high-quality digital memory.
According to ScanMyPhotos.com, a division of 30 Minute Photos Etc. (which began in 1990 as a traditional retail photo center in Irvine, Calif.), they have also begun receiving its order of 50,000 co-branded United States Postal Service Priority Flat Rate boxes. Working in partnership with the USPS, ScanMyPhotos.com is able to provide super-fast turnarounds. According to Mitch Goldstone, President and CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com, "the newly imprinted, co-branded boxes help celebrate our commitment and enhances our credibility for the new business model we built to efficiently preserve analog pictures in today's all digital world."
"Our nationwide customers are also sharing overwhelming confidence and trust in the USPS to safely expedite delivery of their treasured photo memories without delay," Goldstone, who is a leader in the photo imaging industry, said "In return we are proud of our relationship with the USPS and this customized service. The USPS treats us as entrepreneurial partners. They instantly respond to our needs and together we are making history; who would have thought that the Post Office has become so entrepreneurial?"
The ScanMyPhotos.com website explains that the same day orders are placed online, prepaid USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes are mailed to fill up with more than 1,600 4x6" photos for just $99.95. Its other service provides super-fast scanning of up to 1,000 pictures for just $49.95. All photo scan orders are completed and mailed back the same business day it is received. Similar services are available for scanning 35mm mounted slides, 35mm negative strips and APS film, but at separate rates.
Goldstone identified several partners that helped him and cofounder, Carl Berman, grow this entirely new business channel for protecting entire generations of family photographs as modern digital files. Most importantly, the award-winning KODAK Document Imaging i660 Series Scanners and Kodak Image Capture Software are the powerful tools they trust to safely and super-quickly scan 1,000 pictures in about ten-minutes (See the following link for the ScanMyPhotos.com customer profile on Kodak.com - http://www.kodak.com/US/en/dpq/site/TKX/name/StoryScanMyPhotosCom).
A variety of specialty photo imaging services are also featured by ScanMyPhotos.com, including:
- Lucidiom Inc. in-store photo kiosks to create DVD Cinema slideshows, instant do-it-yourself custom scrapbooking, collage Wall Art, photo calendars and folded greeting cards depicting the newly digitized pictures along with personalized messages to share.
- Athentech's Perfectly Clear image correction software to enhance faded / poorly exposed pictures and Polaroid's.
- Custom photo memory albums manufactured and assembled in minutes at ScanMyPhotos.com.
- Instant fulfillment of Kodak-quality reprints and enlargements ordering online from ScanMyPhotos.com or at their 30 Minute Photos Etc. retail pro lab center.
- Microtech's automated DVD production system to provide digital accuracy, professional quality printing and high volume DVD disc production.
- Delicious photo confections by Sweet Images Ltd.
- Professional photo restoration services to fix all kinds of old and damaged photographs.
More info, visit: ScanMyPhotos.com. Contact info, Mitch Goldstone, President & CEO, ScanMyPhotos.com, 92 Corporate Park Plaza, Irvine, CA 92606, Ph: 949-474-7654, website: ScanMyPhotos.com
(All company names and products mentioned above are trademarked by their respective companies, organizations; ScanMyPhotos.com is a registered service mark).