We are offering resellers free demo software, free technical support and good discount rates with no targets or financial commitments
Meesden, UK (PRWEB) August 24, 2007
Leading IP Call-Recording vendor. Shadow Technology announced today that they would be aggressively targeting Cisco (Nasdaq: CSC) as potential resellers for the market leading IP Call Recording and Coaching Software, Call-Shadow/Analyzer.
"The Cisco market sector is our most successful", said Marketing Director Alex Kafkarides, "and with our tight integration we should be included in any IP Telephony project as a standard offering. We have a low ownership, sophisticated product that would add value to any IP system and help their sales process."
"We are offering resellers free demo software, free technical support and good discount rates with no targets or financial commitments", If you are a Cisco IP Reseller, you should be talking to us".
For a free demo download - register on the web site at http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk
Call-Shadow is an easy to use call recording solution that implements the corporate call record keeping policy and provides secure, easy access to call records.
It allows managers to review phone calls according to their workgroup.
Users are empowered by providing them with accurate records of their calls.
Call-Shadow can be used in mission critical implementations, because it has a clustering system with an advanced fail-over system, with no single point of failure. Should a server in a cluster become unavailable, its workload is divided between its peers without operator intervention. Such a clustering system is much superior to a simple hot-swap standby system because all servers are working, providing scalability and redundancy at the same time.
All access to replays is logged and can be audited by authorized users.
Call-Shadow is highly integrated with Cisco CallManager, having an XML phone service which allows replaying calls directly on the phone, and being integrated with CallManager's user directory (LDAP DCDirectory) for unified authentication.
It is available in two configurations, to facilitate application in a call center or company-wide.
Call-Shadow/Analyzer provides an easy to use yet powerful tool for assessing call handling performance from individual agents, to departments and whole call centres, including multi-site enterprises.
Being tightly integrated with the recorder, Analyzer provides team leaders with a simple method to randomly select calls based on given criteria. There is no limit to the number of evaluation templates that can be created, which would be of particular interest to outsourcing organizations.
Call-Shadow/Analyzer allows agents to self-evaluate against pre-determined criteria and they can spend quite periods preparing for coaching feedback by reviewing their own calls and identifying opportunity gaps or errors.
Features and Benefits:
- Record phone calls according to flexible policies. You can record every call and keep only what is important. Rules and filters can be defined to organize calls by phone number or user name patterns.%u2714 Monitor live calls: Listen to a call as it happens, without any conferencing. You can also whisper to the agent without being heard by the external party.
- Review, Adnotate and e-Mail phone call recordings. Search by caller ids, phone numbers, adnotations, time. Everybody can access their own calls by default, but only designated supervisors can access other phone calls.
- Organize calls using flexible, color coded, folders. Calls can also be automatically assigned to folders, using filters.
- Call Retention Policies - Recordings can be kept for a period of time or until the hard-drive is filled. Some calls are more important than others, so rules can be set to manage each category differently.
- On Demand Recording lets you keep just the important calls, using a phone service.
- Multi Site: With Call-Shadow, you can record and administer many network partitions as if they were one, at no additional cost.
- Mission Critical Reliability - peer to peer clustering system with no single point of failure. Should a server failure occur, its peers in the cluster will automatically detect it and share the workload. Calls in progress are recorded from where it left.
- Scalable to thousands of ports, when using multiple servers. Calls can still be browsed & searched from a central server. The actual recordings storage is distributed amongst servers.
- Specialized Speech Compression lowers the storage requirements 8 times over MP3 and allows 18,000 hours of phone calls storage on one 120 GB hard drive.
- Call History - follow a call as it is transferred, put on hold or parked
- Audit Replays - prevent recordings abuse by browsing the list of accesses to a call.
- XML Phone Service - handily review your past calls from your XML enabled phone (Cisco IP Phones 7940, 7960 & 7970). Authenticate, Browse, Play, Rewind, e-mail, mark important. You can also assign calls to folders.
- Supervisor Access - Assign sets of phones to supervisors, using lists of phone numbers, or several types of patterns.
- Thin Client Deployment - The administration and user tools run in a web browser, be it Internet Explorer, Firefox or Opera.
- Integrated Authentication - Authentication is integrated with Cisco CallManager's directory server, so user accounts and passwords need to be set only once.
- Integrated Support Tools - Request & receive technical support with a few clicks using the Remote Helpdesk support tool.
- Passive network sniffing assures zero impact of recording on PBX performance and improves system reliability.
- Try Before You Buy - Download a fully-featured evaluation version with a friendly configuration wizard from http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk.
About Shadow Technology:
Shadow Technology was founded in 1998 and is self funded. The company has remained focused on helping our customers derive significant value technology products in the IP and Call Centre arena.
We pride ourselves on delivering a quality experience and in providing expert services. The Shadow Technology team has been recruited through personal contact and we therefore maintain high standards and excellent communication. The ability to share expertise is frequently invaluable.
Call-Shadow is a state-of-the-art IP call-recording solution for SME companies. It provides Enterprise level features and scalability at less than half the price of traditional Call-centre products.
Shadow Technology will remain focused and continue to grow its reputation as a solutions provider and to increase its value through the development of software IPR.
Shadow Technology is privately held and based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire , UK and MA, USA, with global coverage through their resellers and partners. For more information contact 44-1279-755247 or visit the Shadow Technology Web site at http://www.shadow-technology.co.uk.
Alex Kafkarides - Shadow Technology
Tel: 44 - 560-114 - 1253
Web: http://www.shadow-technology co.uk
Shadow Technology (UK) Ltd. Registered in England, Registration No. 276819