PSS Named to Inc. 500 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies

Share Article

Extensive VoiceXML, VoIP, and Legacy IVR Experience Help PSS Become America's Fastest Growing Contact Center Specialist

I want to thank all of our customers for helping us achieve this honor

Product Support Solutions (PSS) has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list of America's fastest growing private companies. Experts in helping customers transition from legacy self-service IVR systems to next-generation VoiceXML and VoIP systems, PSS was the only contact center specialist to make the Inc. 500 list in 2007.

"I want to thank all of our customers for helping us achieve this honor," said Todd Funk, CEO of PSS. "This isn't a sprint. It's a long distance race based on sustained performance and revenue growth over the last four years. You simply can't get there without loyal customers who count on you to perform as promised year after year."

PSS views significant IVR technology transitions as a relationship instead of simply a project. Engagements can comprise the migration of old IVR applications to new platforms, developing new touch-tone or speech-enabled applications, integration to back office systems, installation of new platforms, as well as 24x7 support and maintenance of both legacy and next generation solutions throughout the transition period and beyond.

"Only the first 10% of an IVR deployment is a project," said Keith Ward, CTO of PSS. "The other 90% of its lifecycle is ongoing support, maintenance, and optimization- and that's a relationship. PSS owes its success to expertise that spans all aspects of that relationship, from legacy IVR, VoiceXML and VoIP, to legendary maintenance and support."

In addition to its own product and service offerings, PSS is a reseller of systems from Genesys, Holly Connects, Nortel, Nuance, Voxeo, Envox, and others.

For more information about the Inc. 500 visit http://www.inc.com or get the September 2007 issue of Inc. magazine.

About Product Support Solutions

Product Support Solutions is a voice self-service and contact center specialist. The company focuses on helping its customers improve and optimize the voice self-service channel. Product Support Solutions provides vendor-independent technology and business solution advice, systems development, delivery and deployment of infrastructure and applications, and maintenance and support. Product Support Solutions manages the voice self-service channel environment for a multitude of legacy and next generation customers representing over 150,000 ports of IVR globally. These customers are the world's leaders in customer service from Healthcare, Banking, Energy, Insurance, Transportation, Entertainment, etc, including more than 20+ companies from the Fortune 500. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.psshelp.com

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

John Hibel
PSS
925-208-2406
Email >
Visit website