New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) August 30, 2007
The Big Easy, the birthplace of jazz, mouthwatering Creole cooking, rich multicultural heritage. New Orleans is all of this and more and is truly is one of America's premier cities and now at the Marriott and Renaissance New Orleans hotels, guests can indulge in an unforgettable escape with the Ultimate N'awlins Getaway. The Ultimate N'awlins Getaway offers the Crescent City-curious the essentials for an authentic New Orleans experience from streetcar tokens to pralines at turndown. Following is a list of what Big Easy-bound guests will enjoy, valid year-round priced accordingly starting at $149, per night:
- Streetcar Tokens - An integral part of the city's transportation system, the famous streetcars are the things of legends and even inspired the name of a "little known play" by Tennessee Williams.
- Pralines At Turndown - These sweet confections, made of butter, cream, sugar and pecans, were brought to Louisiana in the 18th century from France and now grace guests' pillows before bedtime.
- $20 Café du Monde Gift Card - A staple of the French Quarter for 145 years, this iconic cafe house is renowned for its dark roast and Chicory coffee, café au lait and delectable beignets.
- Palm/Tarot Card Reading - From Voodoo to fortune telling, the city is known for its spirits. With a palm/tarot reading, guests will be able to see what's in their vacation's future.
- New Orleans City Map - Helpful for navigating the city's narrow, terrace-lined streets.
Accommodations are offered the five New Orleans luxury hotels: New Orleans Marriott, JW Marriott New Orleans, New Orleans Marriott at the Convention Center, Renaissance Arts Hotel and the Renaissance Pere Marquette.
The Marriott and Renaissance New Orleans, Louisiana hotels are all centrally located making them a perfect location for NoLa lovers seeking the best the amazing city has to offer. All are within walking distance to many of New Orleans most iconic sights, the famed French Quarter, Canal and Bourbon Streets, extraordinary cuisine, jazz venues, nightlife and much more.
New Orleans' five full-service Marriott and Renaissance French Quarter hotels offer some of the most unique and distinctive hotels near Bourbon Street. Collectively, the properties bring a total of 2,604 guest rooms to the market, all offering swimming pools, fitness centers, valet parking and a host of other amenities. The Marriott and Renaissance hotels in downtown New Orleans range from an intimate 217 rooms to an impressive 1,290. The five hotels boast over 137,000 sq. ft. of total meeting space with nearly 100 distinct meeting rooms. Meeting space varies from 5,000 to 80,000 sq. ft., including New Orleans Marriott's expansive ballroom, the second largest in the city at 27,500 sq. ft. If a New Orleans hotel near the convention center is desired, the New Orleans Marriott at the Convention Center is across the street from the convention center and the Port of New Orleans. Culinary options abound and delight every palate. One of America's top five steakhouses, Shula's Steakhouse, is located at the JW Marriott New Orleans. Wolfe's in the Warehouse at the Marriott New Orleans at the Convention Center, featuring contemporary Creole cuisine under the watchful eye of by famed Chef Tom Wolfe, serves up an authentic New Orleans culinary experience. The Renaissance Arts Hotel is home to LaCôte Brasserie, a chic seafood eatery headed by local celebrity Chef Chuck Subra, Jr. For more information or reservations, call 1.866.530.3763 and ask for rate code XXAQ or visit http://www.neworleans.marriott.com.