Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 4, 2007
OfficeClip LLC, creator of widely used Web-based Business Management software, announced today the release of OfficeClip Express as a new member to its product line of software solutions. The latest release gives breadth to the product line by offering a scaled down version of its entire suite of software.
"Unlike other free versions of known software, Express Edition allows unlimited users and does not limit the information that can be stored. We feel that the Express version provides a significant value for small and medium-sized companies, especially, in terms of the scale of which it can perform," says Managing Partner of OfficeClip, SK Dutta.
"This enables small and medium sized organizations to manage customers, employees and facilitate collaboration amongst teams. We will also provide free E-mail support for the Express Edition product. Organizations that require full support and advanced features can install the OfficeClip Professional Edition," says Dutta.
Key Features of the OfficeClip Express Edition:
- Ability to Manage Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities -- OfficeClip Express Edition contains applications to manage customer accounts. The product is designed as a web-based software that is easy to use and scale for corporation of any size.
- Tracking Issues Within and Outside the Organization -- Ability to track software defects makes OfficeClip Express useful for businesses that work with customers and wants to have a central place to manage all issues. Issues can be put in various categories and managed separately.
- Enterprise Timesheet and Expense Reporting -- Tracking Time and Expenses can now be done easily using a web-based application. Various options can be set to customize the product to the organization needs.
- Group Calendar and Document Sharing -- OfficeClip Express Edition contains calendering solution for the entire organization. It also allows documents to be shared from within the application. The Collaboration suite consists of other products like task manager, announcements, group bookmarks etc.
- Customer Portal -- Provides limited access to the customer through a web-based interface. Customer portal allows organization to provide controlled access of its intranet to its service providers and partners.
The OfficeClip Team is committed to creating applications that assist project groups in working together more efficiently. We believe that using resources and technologies, such as the internet and wireless access, allow organizations to empower their teams and create a more productive environment.
# # #