Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 5, 2007
FreePoolQuotes.com, Florida's leading provider of free swimming pool quotes and pool estimates, has put together a list of the most popular trends for 2007 in swimming pool construction.
"With our quote requests reaching the thousands, we have been tracking the different features and options our customers opted for their swimming pools," said Gregg Weiss, President of FreePoolQuotes.com. "It is clear that consumers are looking for customization, freedom in pool design and setting a mood."
Top features included:
1. Beach entry pools which offer a gradual slope from the deck into the water; this design is ideal for families with young children.
2. Fire features, such as flames and tiki torches around the pool.
3. Fountains and rock waterfalls set a great mood around the pool. Options available include foaming fountains, pre-fabricated rock waterfalls and more elaborate versions with built-in fountains. Watch a video of different waterfall designs.
4. Infinity Edge or Vanishing Edge pools add an exciting visual element to level yards by providing a reflection of the surrounding landscape in the surface of the pool and the appearance of the water "vanishing". Watch a video of a stunning infinity edge pool.
5. Glass tile is the hottest finish for the high-end pool market; tiles are available in a rainbow of colors, some with unique swirls, bubbles and shading and are often used to create custom mosaics.
6.Saltwater pool systems are for you if you hate the feeling of your eyes burning from chlorine after swimming. While the upfront cost for such a system may seem more expensive, the maintenance costs in the long run are actually lower than those of a traditional chlorine pool. A saltwater pool does not contain same salinity as ocean water (20,000 parts per million of salt in the water to about 3,000).
FreePoolQuotes.com is Florida's leading provider of free swimming pool quotes. FreePoolQuotes.com provides homeowners with an easy online form to complete. Within 24 hours, homeowners will be contacted by up to 5 local, licensed and insured Florida pool companies, ready to answer any questions about your pool project and provide you with free pool estimates.