Coleman Falls, VA (PRWEB) September 6, 2007
With the remarkable expansion and double-digit growth of self-employment, there is a significant market demand for a comprehensive resource on starting, building and managing an entrepreneurial venture. To address those needs and provide practical information, Wendy S. Enelow, author of more than 30 books on careers, job search, resume writing and more, has released her newest book, "The $100,000+ Entrepreneur" (Impact Publications, 2007).
As any successful entrepreneur will tell you, starting and sustaining a business involves unexpected risks, hard work, mistakes and many rewards. Like a trusted friend and mentor, this A-to-Z guide takes you through the whole process of starting a business, from accessing your attitudes, skills and abilities to acquiring customers, handling money, using technology, and managing time and productivity. It includes a wealth of information for quickly becoming a successful $100,000+ entrepreneur.
"The $100,000+ Entrepreneur" provides readers with a step-by-step action plan for:
- Building a $100,000+ business
- Capturing clients and customers
- Selling products and services
- Generating revenues and profits
- Developing cost-effective operations
- Optimizing productivity and efficiency
- Managing an entrepreneurial lifestyle
The book also includes useful tools and resources:
- 74 key factors for entrepreneurial success
- 6 ways to build a new venture
- 3 core business models for success
- 12 critical components of a winning business plan
- 19 common business pitfalls to avoid
- 200+ websites every entrepreneur should visit
- 10 success factors for customer-relationship management
- 6 essential tools for business development
- 19 resources for building brand awareness
- 50+ technology tools and resources for small business
- 4-step process for effective problem solving
- 5 D'2 of pile management, organization and productivity
For more information on "The $100,000+ Entrepreneur," visit: http://www.wendyenelow.com/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi?product_detail=Executive&keywords=Entre100k&exact_match=on&page=&search_request_button=on
Enelow has been self-employed for 29 years, and has founded and built five successful business ventures in the careers industry:
- Enelow Enterprises, Inc. - Enelow's core business encompassing her book writing, article writing, career coaching services, resume services, public speaking and more.
- Career Management Alliance (formerly, Career Masters Institute) - a membership association for career coaches, career counselors, professional resume writers, outplacement consultants and others in the career-management industry. For details, http://www.careermanagementalliance.com.
- Resume Writing Academy - the world's first, comprehensive, resume training organization for resume-writing professionals. For details: http://www.resumewritingacademy.com.
- Volunteers For Careers - launched following 9/11, VFC is a totally volunteer effort to provide free career services to individuals who have lost their jobs as a result of terrorism or other catastrophic events.
- The Advantage Executive Career Center - executive-level resume writing, career coaching, job-search training, interview training and more.
- Computer Creations - Enelow's first-ever business venture, a pioneer in word processing and desktop publishing.
For more information about Wendy Enelow, all of her book titles and her executive career services, visit: http://www.wendyenelow.com.