Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) September 6, 2007
AYLA Boots (http://www.aylaboots.com), the premier designer of custom knee-high boots, announces the introduction of their 2007 Fall Line--catering to full-size and ultra-slender women's calves. This inaugural brand custom tailors their fashion boots to meet each unique woman's needs--no limits in calf or foot size. With eight designer styles to choose from, AYLA Boots puts an end to the boot shopping nightmare by offering the convenience of custom boot shopping online.
"For years, my wife complained of boots that would pinch her when she zipped them up or were too loose around her calf," said Raj Maher, AYLA founder. "The idea behind AYLA boots was to save my wife, and so women like her around the world, the headache and hassle of lengthy, expensive and unsatisfying in-store visits. Women should not settle for anything less than the perfect fit," he quipped.
Just when many women thought they would never wear a knee-high boot because the fashion boutiques didn't stock anything but the basics or the retailers did not have the courtesy to find specialty pairs--the wait is over. With all leather upper & genuine leather linings, AYLA Boots are designed to fit the contours of a woman's foot and calf perfectly.
The 2007 Fall Line includes eight styles in various colors, including:
- The Rodeo - a pull-on cowboy boot with chunky wedge heel and rounded toe
- Madrid - designed for a slender look with a elegant detailing, three inch heel and rounded toe
- Milano - beautifully soft boot with silver studs and clasps, 1 ½ inch heel
- Tavira - a relaxed knee-skimming boot with silver detail and a flat heel
- Tokyo - knee high boot with full zipper and criss-cross straps, 3 ¼ inch heel and square toe
- Verona - soft leather with a kitten heel, pointed toe and buckle detail.
- Manhattan - zip-up cowboy boot with visible stitching, curved straps and a chunky wedge heel
- Mayfair - soft leather with kitten heel, pointed toe, brass clasps and a zipped fastening
"I recently ordered the Tokyo boots for my daughter who is away at college. She said they are the first pair of boots she has that actually fit right and are very comfortable--she loves them," stated one customer.
For more information on AYLA Boots visit http://www.aylaboots.com. Media may contact Kristi Hughes at kristihughes(at)comcast.net or 215-816-2954 for product photos, samples or an interview with the founder.
About AYLA Boots
AYLA Boots (http://www.aylaboots.com), the elite designer of custom knee-high fashion boots for women, introduced their premiere line of tailor made boots in 2007. The brand caters to full-size and ultra slender women's feet and calves. The new brand, which has been quickly adapted as the 'boot of choice' for plus-size women, was established to meet the needs of unique woman around the globe--no limits in calf or foot size. With eight designer styles, ranging in price from $159 to $189 US, AYLA Boots puts an end to the boot shopping nightmare offering an individualized, private online shopping experience.