Farmington, CT (PRWEB) September 7, 2007
Premise Corporation, a leading provider of software solutions to optimize patient flow, ended its first half of the year with steady growth in new contracts and implementations, high marks in client satisfaction, employee growth and strategic expansion of its leadership team.
- Total live client base doubled over prior year
- More than 200% increase in product activations (comparison of Q1-Q2 statistics from 2006)
- 100% of clients would purchase Premise again, as surveyed by KLAS
- Nearly 100% employee growth over the past year
Many of the nation's top hospitals began using Premise during the first two quarters of this year, representing an increase in Premise product installations of more than 200%. Hospitals now using Premise include Children's Hospital of Madera, California; Methodist Healthcare System in Memphis, Tennessee; Medical University of South Carolina Hospital; the VA Hospital of Pittsburgh; and UCLA Medical Center.
Premise was also recognized by KLAS® as a leader in the patient flow market. One hundred percent of Premise clients surveyed by KLAS indicated they would purchase Premise again and 97 percent indicated they would recommend Premise to a friend - the highest marks received by any patient flow vendor KLAS evaluated.
Additionally, Premise expanded its market leadership and presence in several key ways:
- Secured $6.3 million in Series B financing
- Expanded the leadership team, including the addition of Chief Technology Officer, Craig Gravina
- Developed a corporate board that includes key healthcare and technology leaders such as Joseph A. Zaccagnino, former president and CEO of Yale-New Haven Health System
"As Premise Corporation experiences steady growth and market expansion, we're taking steps to ensure this growth is coupled with strong leadership in key areas such as product development and client support," states Eric Rosow, chairman and chief executive officer. "The $6.3 million in funding we've received, as well as our new board and expanded leadership team, are all indicators that reinforce our position as healthcare's leading provider of patient flow solutions."
Premise Corporation (http://www.premiseusa.com) is a leading provider of integrated and clinically-focused software solutions that optimize patient flow, streamline communications, enhance operational efficiency, and empower knowledge-based decision making. Premise optimizes the delivery of healthcare services by prompting workflow and facilitating the widespread use and visualization of real-time operating data. Premise offers the industry's most intuitive systems for bed placement, management and turnover; transport, environmental services, and decision support, and has been serving the healthcare industry for over 10 years.
# # #