Crugers, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2007
Climate change…world hunger…serious illness…it seems like a never-ending list. So many problems, so many paths for improvement. It can feel utterly overwhelming--until you start to see the ways all these issues are interconnected, and realize that there are ways to address all of the at once, holistically. But how do you move forward? Where do you start?
Norma Lehmeier Hartie, creator of the Harmonious Adjustments™ system, has a road map for you: her multiple-award-winning new book, Harmonious Environment: Beautify, Detoxify & Energize Your Life, Your Home & Your Planet.
Combining elements of Feng Shui, the Law of Attraction, earth-based spirituality, including the Four Element practice, and other philosophies/techniques; the Harmonious Adjustments™ system outlined in Hartie's book shows how to:
- Cleanse a home of indoor air pollution, hidden harsh chemicals, harmful negative energy, and other toxic elements
- Organize your home to keep it uncluttered and easy to clean with Green methods
- Switch to an eco-friendly, healthier lifestyle with easy methods and products for personal care, household cleaning, cooking and eating (complete with tasty, nutritious easily prepared recipes)
- Learn secrets of Green lighting and interior decorating to inexpensively create attractive, warm, comfortable spaces
- Sleep better
- Improve your career, your organizational skills, even your love life
A Book of the Year Award Finalist for both the Foreword Magazine and Nautilus Awards and an Independent Publisher Highlighted Title, Harmonious Environment includes a huge list of resources and a full index.
"Clearly written, cleanly organized, and enthusiastically presented, this is an unusual an eclectic addition to anyone's home improvement library."
Qualified journalists: Hartie is available for interviews, and review copies are available.