Concord, MA (PRWEB) September 12, 2007
WorldTrade Executive, Inc., (WTE), a leading provider of international law and financial information, announces the publication of Practical China Tax and Finance Strategies.
In each monthly issue of Practical China Tax and Finance Strategies, executives at major law and accounting firms and at leading corporations, share solutions to the newest regulations, finance changes, and other critical market developments.
As the publisher, Gary Brown notes, "because of ever-changing regulations and continual reforms in the China market, even the most successful multinationals can be blindsided by local tax implications and financial developments when launching new operations or changing the business structure. Repercussions can paralyze local operations and diminish profit margins across all of a firm's operations".
The premiere issue discusses some of the many strategies companies can use to manage the impact of China's new Income Tax Law, which will become effective on January 1, 2008. Tactics include using a foreign intermediary holding corporation or taking advantage of tax treaties.
The new tax law also contains tax accounting implications relevant to financial reporting under PRC GAAP, US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards.
In the premiere issue , coverage includes solutions for these critical market issues:
- Tax Accounting Implications for PRC GAAP, US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards under China's New Income Tax Law
- Advantages of Establishing Foreign Holding Corporations to Limit the Tax Hit from China's New Enterprise Income Tax Law
- What To Do to Avoid Double Taxation Between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Limitations on Competitive Tax Advantages for Foreign Invested Enterprises
- Dealing with Cross Border Insolvency Issues Under the New Chinese Bankruptcy Law
As the publisher notes, "whether a firm is exporting, licensing technology, or structuring a direct investment, tax and financial strategies can be critical to the success of an enterprise."
WorldTrade Executive, Inc. also publishes Practical International Tax Strategy Reports for Latin America, Europe, Mexico, the US and Asia.
More information on Practical China Tax Strategies is available at http://www.wtexecutive.com or by contacting Jay Stanley at WorldTrade Executive, Inc. at 978-287-0301 or at 2250