San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 12, 2007
Hlaska, the modern men's accessory line, is redefining itself with a new collection in the luxury category. Launching in November of 2007, the collection will deliver fresh styles made with intelligent designs, the finest leathers, and custom hardware.
Building upon over 10 years of bag designing experience, Hlaska founder- Anthony Mazzei, is confident in what the new collection will offer to the customer, "My plan to re-launch the brand started because I wanted to create products that would be time tested and smart. Something worth saving for; something that would always be enjoyable to use and wonderful to look at."
Hlaska's designs combine science and luxury, creating a product that is functional and powerful. The first line in the new collection will focus on men's wallets and bags (a women's line will follow next season).
- Nominal Wallet Collection - Inspired by field kits of archaeologists.
- Evergreen Wallet Collection - Inspired by actual wood grains of ebony, pine and cedar.
- Brisbane Wallet Collection - Inspired by a classic 1950s telephone handset
- Astronomy Wallet Collection - Science inspired collection. The Big Dipper and the Northern Cross are visible in the punch cut design.
- Radiant Bag Collection - Collection displays an architect's attention to balance and refinement of details.
- Messenger Bags
- Small, Medium, and Large Computer Bags
- Computer Brief
For additional information visit http://www.hlaska.com.