The Treo smartphone enables small-business professionals to wirelessly access email, calendar and the web on the go, respond quickly, and take their business to the next level of profitability.
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) September 12, 2007
Bringing corporate technology to small businesses, 4SmartPhone announced today the release of the Growing Business Kit - a Hosted Exchange service package tailored to meet the mobility needs of today's growing small businesses. Pulling together today's leading wireless providers, the Growing Business Kit features easy-to-use mobile technology with Palm® Treo™ smartphones powered by Windows Mobile.
"To stay ahead of the competition, small businesses need the same tools readily available to bigger corporations, without compromising their small business agility," said Patrick Gilbert, president and CEO, 4SmartPhone. "It is our intention to provide the best mobility service for small businesses that larger enterprises already enjoy. With Palm and Microsoft onboard, we're excited to see the Growing Business Kit take off."
The complexities and costs involved with implementing in-house hosting require a significant investment of both time and money for small business owners. The Growing Business Kit is designed to improve small business productivity and reduce total cost of ownership. The Growing Business Kit is comprised of:
- Palm Treo smartphones on America's leading wireless carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless
- Managed wireless services such as device replacement insurance
- Help desk for any customer service requirement or question
- The benefits of Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 without the cost of buying a server
- Option to add SharePoint server hosting which allows for file sharing and collaboration
- Access to messaging applications such as Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile and information workers need when away from the office, as well as enhanced security features to help protect sensitive information with Windows Mobile 6
"I've got a laptop at work, computer at home and my Palm Treo 750," explained Mike Miller, president of Empire Title Agency of Arizona, who has been a 4SmartPhone customer for several years. "We don't have an Exchange Server at work, but because of 4SmartPhone, I have access to my emails, contacts and calendar just like big businesses do which saves me and my employees both time and money."
"The Treo's ease of use, combined with Hosted Exchange from 4SmartPhone and the power of Windows Mobile gives small businesses a familiar messaging and collaboration experience when they're on the go," said Gerardo A. Dada, director of marketing, Microsoft Corp. "By deploying this solution, users can access all of their critical information, from e-mail to contacts, anywhere at any time from their PC or Windows Mobile phone."
Those interested in learning more about the Growing Business Kit can visit http://www.GrowingBusinessKit.com.
"For small businesses, agility and customer responsiveness is critical to survival and success," said Brent Remai, vice president, Business and Consumer Marketing, Palm, Inc. "The Treo smartphone enables small-business professionals to wirelessly access email, calendar and the web on the go, respond quickly, and take their business to the next level of profitability."
4SmartPhone's full list of services and benefits to customers include:
- Fully-managed and enhanced administration capabilities
- Fully hosted Microsoft Exchange 2007 service with Microsoft Direct Push & ActiveSync for email, contacts calendar and tasks
- Better performance and groupware manageability of your information
- Remote wipe all information from your device through a revamped Outlook Web Access OWA if stolen or lost
- Complete web-based control panel for company and user management
- Simple, Secure & Superior Built-in protection
- Instant, easy web set-up with no additional hardware or software installations
- Virus checking, SPAM filtering, higher security built-in features & defenses available
- Backups included in the service
- Flexible & Independent
- 4SmartPhone works with any data plan subscription, world wide
- Works with any Windows Mobile device
4SmartPhone offers mobility solutions that enable individuals as well as small and medium-size businesses to maximize their productivity and enjoy enterprise-class mobility at an affordable price. With 4SmartPhone, users can access corporate information reliably from a smartphone or wireless mobile device, as well as from any connected computer allowing them to more effectively capitalize on business opportunities regardless of worker location. 4SmartPhone, Inc. is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America. For more information, visit http://www.4smartphone.net.
4SmartPhone is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. All other company and product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Palm and Treo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or licensed to Palm, Inc.