Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) September 12, 2007
Jenkat Media, Inc., a leading casual game developer and distributor, founded by veterans of Fox Interactive Media and Intermix Media (parent company of MySpace.com), today announced the release of Cafe Mahjongg under the company's "Jenkat Games" brand. The downloadable PC version of Cafe Mahjongg is available now at http://www.cafemahjongg.com.
Cafe Mahjongg, an easy to play tile matching game, takes gamers on an aromatic adventure through two gameplay modes and the world of 15 unique cafe beverages, including the No Frills Cup O' Joe, Decaf Americano, Hazelnut Iced Coffee, Cafe Au Lait, and many more waiting to be discovered.
"Many of us seek the daily comfort of our favorite beverages in coffee houses, so we felt a fun and simple game like mahjongg would be the perfect fit with a graphically intoxicating coffee theme," said Malcolm Michaels, President and Co-Founder of Jenkat. "The game dynamics are simple, so you can jump right in - but the game challenges you more and more as you collect new cafe beverages. This unique integration of a compelling game play, with such an engaging theme, provides a testament to what casual game players can expect from Jenkat Games."
Cafe Mahjongg features five distinctive tile sets, including Coffee, Holiday, Kids, Traditional, and Cards. "The Kids tile set was especially important to us while developing this game," says Michaels. "There are over 200 million game players online and recent industry reports reinforce that parents and grandparents are playing casual games online with their children. Making titles which are accessible and fun for the entire family is an important cornerstone for all of Jenkat's new and upcoming games."
Cafe Mahjongg features:
- "House Blend" mode features over 120 exciting levels of skill-based game play, 15 cafe beverages, and a unique look into the origins of the coffees and beverages featured in Cafe Mahjongg.
- "Espresso" mode gives gamers quick access to all the levels in the game, as well as the ability to customize and create your own unique blend - upload your personal photos of your kids, friends and pets, and use them as a background while playing your favorite tile set.
- Extremely addictive gameplay and realistic 3D graphics that immerse you in the coffee house experience.
- User friendly level editor to create your own levels.
- Rich audio with four original coffee house music tracks.
About Jenkat Media, Inc.:
Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Jenkat Media has over ten years of collective experience in creating successful socially-based casual games on multiple platforms, including PC and mobile devices. The management team at Jenkat Media has previously created and produced over 100 casual game titles, which have been played online over one billion times worldwide, resulting in multi-millions of dollars in revenue. To learn more, visit Jenkat Media at http://www.jenkatmedia.com/ and http://www.jenkatgames.com/.
# # #