Aurora, CO (PRWEB) September 13, 2007
Karen Saunders, award-winning graphic designer and owner of MacGraphics Services, has just posted the latest in a series of free articles on her website. The message in this article is universal, because it can be applied to any business, of any size, and can go anywhere. It's called One- Sheet Says It All, and it can be found at http://buyappealmarketing.blogspot.com.
If you don't know the term "one-sheet", you certainly are familiar with them. More than a flyer, this advertising tool can be mailed, handed to prospects, or even left on a table or kiosk at a high-traffic location. It tells you the who, what, when, where and why of any business.
"The one-sheet gives people a snapshot of what you do," says Saunders. "Obviously you can't include everything, but you want them to know enough about you that they want to get to know you better. A good one-sheet is like an interview on paper."
Saunders has picked the top seven questions that a decision-maker would ask and turned them into a formula to include on your one-sheet. It's enough information to whet the appetite, but not so much that it's overwhelming.
Upcoming articles will continue to take the mystery out of marketing. Readers will learn:
- Tips on creating a strong business card that will persuade potential customers to actually use the card (rather than tossing it into the nearest circular file).
- Top design techniques so their marketing pieces will rival ones created by a professional.
- The secrets to page layout, even down to what fonts work best for different markets.
- How to create visual branding that will turn potential customers into paying ones.
- Tips on creating the right advertising mood that will attract your perfect customers without saying a word.
To view the complete series, go to http://buyappealmarketing.blogspot.com/
Saunders has won awards for her book cover designs, and is recognized as an expert in the field of graphic design. She founded MacGraphics Services in 1990 and is a leading designer of marketing materials such as ads, logos, one-sheets, audio and video packaging, and book covers and interiors. Saunders' award-winning covers can be viewed at http://www.macgraphics.net/
Learn the Top 5 Mistakes that can cost entrepreneurs' money by signing up for her FREE e-course, available for a limited time. To take advantage of this e-course and find out how easy it can be to attract more clients go to http://www.macgraphics.net/FreeStuff.php