Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) September 14, 2007
Veteran attorney Steven Allen shares the secretes behind estate planning in "You Can't Take It With You, So How Will You Leave It Behind?"
Only 19 percent of American adults have wills or any kind of document that directs the transfer of their property upon their deaths, according to surveys by the American Bar Association. Allen takes the often baffling world of wills and trusts and explains them in a language anyone can understand in his book, "You Can't Take It With You, So How Will You Leave It Behind? His knowledge is based on more than 30 years of experience in estate planning.
In this book, readers will learn:
- Thirteen costly misconceptions about wills
- Fourteen tough questions to ask a lawyer before you write a check
- What Anna Nichole Smith, Terri Schaivo, Howard Hughes, and Natalie Wood might have done, and what Bing Crosby did, to keep their health and estate matters private
- Why a revocable living trust should be the foundation of any estate plan
- Why doctors, dentists, lawyers, and other professionals must structure the correct entity for their business and estate plan
- Why family limited partnerships are rapidly becoming the leading asset protection and estate planning tool
Steve is considered by many to be a preeminent expert in matters of estate planning and asset protection. Steve has helped clients in more than 30states avoid problems with such matters and has spoken to over than 1,200 groups about planning techniques.
Readers have raved about the book.
"If you want to take care of the people you love, this book is a must read. Steven has a unique way of making complex legal topics easy to understand," said Barbara J. Bruno, president of HR Search, Inc. "Finally, an attorney who speaks English!"
Steven W. Allen has been helping clients plan their estates for more than thirty years. He has clients in more that 30 states and several foreign countries. In addition to practicing law, Steve is a professional speaker. He is the author of six books and many articles. Steve is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the National Lawyers Association, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and the National Speakers Association. He and his wife, Linda, have five children and eight grandchildren. They live in Mesa, Arizona. For more information about his products and services go to http://www.estateplanningdr.com or call (480) 644-0070.
# # #