Our customers can view, from any perspective, their company's important data.
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) September 14, 2007
The Development staff at BrightMove has announced the release of their newest version of their BrightMove Applicant Tracking System (ATS). BrightMove version 3.0 was officially released on September 9, 2007. The main focus of this newest version of the ATS is enhancement of the time keeping and reporting modules within the web-based recruiting software. Why the focus on these two areas? The BrightMove development team knew that being able to report on all the data captured was of primary importance to their clients, and making time capture and reporting easier fit right in with the new reporting infrastructure.
The two went hand-in-hand, and according to Dave Webb, Company Co-founder, "Our customers can view, from any perspective, their company's important data."
A new web-based reporting infrastructure has been put into place to make it easier and less expensive than ever to create customized reports that your company needs. The development staff worked hard to find the right solution for BrightMove customers when it came to solving the challenges of creating custom reports in a simple way. Thanks to their new reporting infrastructure, reports can be easily generated by clients and then accessed repeatedly. The purpose of this new reporting tool is to make getting the information needed with which to make crucial decisions simple.
In addition to the new reporting abilities, BrightMove 3.0 realizes a robust new time keeping feature set. Since the primary goal of the BrightMove Applicant Tracking System is to make work life easier for HR and Staffing Professionals, how better to do that than making tracking hours worked by contractors and permanent employees easier? New features of the time keeping module of BrightMove ATS are:
- The Automatic creation of time cards (as opposed to manual)
- The ability for employees on assignment to easily enter their hours and activities for one or multiple projects on one time card
- Simple interface with which employees on assignment can view past time cards and time sheets
- Customized beginning and end date for your company's work week
- Simple Administrative interface for reporting on hours worked
- Easy report from which an Administrator can see what time cards are overdue, and communicate that to the appropriate employees
It is the goal of the BrightMove Development team to make the lives of HR and Staffing professionals easier with these new features. Aside from these new reporting and time keeping additions, BrightMove ATS version 3.0 also includes:
- The ability to accept Canadian addresses at the candidate, requirement, and client contact level
- The ability to include with jobs on your career page your internal ID, one that is specific to your company
- The ability to sort jobs on your career page by that internal ID
To find out more about BrightMove, visit http://www.brightmove.com. BrightMove offers a free trial of their Applicant Tracking System with no strings attached.