Greenleaf Companies Announces Real-Property Secured Investment Program

Share Article

Greenleaf's secured real-estate investment program boasts a potential annual return of 20%, outperforming the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Nasdaq and S&P 500 over the past 3 years.

Greenleaf Companies, L.L.C. is pleased to announce an exceptional real estate investment opportunity that yields as much as a 20% return - yes, a 20% return - annually. Clients invest in the property, own the deed, and make the profit. It's secured, it's simple and it's smart. It's also incredibly easy to explain.

Why it works
This isn't a project to take advantage of just anybody looking for easy money. To be accepted into Greenleaf's program, investors need to own a home, post at least a 700 credit score, have $75,000 in divestible, liquid assets and be able to qualify for a 80% LTV new mortgage.

By serving as real estate investment manager for its investors, Greenleaf gains the flexibility needed to provide short-term financing for those who desire to own a home instead of rent or lease. Greenleaf is able to report the mortgage payment history of its third party buyers to the three national credit bureaus. This enables Greenleaf's clients to qualify for refinance loans when their 1-2 year contract with Greenleaf matures.

Studies show that as many as 40 percent of U.S. adults are unable to obtain a conventional mortgage. This means that the roughly 1 million new home sales in the United States each year are generated by the top 60% of the population. Because Greenleaf serves the other 40% of the population, its potential market of new home buyers can buy an added 660,000 homes annually.

This is Greenleaf's market. The company is not focused on taking existing market share from conventional home builders. Rather, Greenleaf's rapid growth has resulted from serving those customers who cannot buy from the conventional home builder and seller, and therefore are not able to buy a home -- except with Greenleaf.

No gimmicks
What's the difference between "get rich quick" and "invest wisely?" The simple answer is results. Face it, if getting rich quickly was as simple as sending e-mails or listening to a free audio tape describing a plan that "anyone can use," then everyone would be doing it. But everyone isn't, and that's because an ounce of research will show that these are not wise investments, they do not work (except for the seller of the get-rich-quick materials) and the reason they don't work is that there is nothing tangible. The scheme is usually to market a product the seller doesn't even have (most often books, tapes or other materials written by the proprietor in the first place) based on an idea -- not a product, not something that can be held, but an idea.

Real estate is different. A person can walk in the door, paint the walls, and hold a deed that says "this is yours." And well researched, thoughtfully planned real estate investments are an exceptionally lucrative concept. How lucrative?

Compare the following markets with Greenleaf's 20% potential return:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (Sept. 1 2004-2007): 10,168 to 13,358 (10.45% annual return)
Nasdaq (Sept. 1 2004-2007): 1,850 to 2,596 (13.4% annual return)
S&P 500 (Sept. 1 2004-2007): 1,106 to 1,474 (11.1% annual return)

Greenleaf currently manages more than $125 million in assets for more than 400 investors. The company targets increasing its assets to more than $200 million by the end of the year.

Greenleaf invites any questions from potential investors and the media and will be glad to provide a step-by-step walk-through of its plan, explain every detail and why it's the ultimate in intelligent investing.

About Greenleaf Companies, L.L.C.:
Greenleaf Companies came into existence in 2002 as the result of the founders' vision to provide a sound real-estate investment opportunity for investors wanting to capitalize on lucrative returns who lack the time required for hands-on real estate management.

Greenleaf's sister company, The Real Estate Company, L.L.C., sells and manages real-estate assets for Greenleaf's investors. By combining the strengths of both companies, Greenleaf has been able to keep investors' risk low while maximizing the potential for phenomenal returns. Additionally, by utilizing user-friendly, owner financing tools to benefit home buyers with aggressive, non-traditional financing, Greenleaf has been able to consistently provide individuals and single families with home ownership opportunities that may have previously been out of reach.

Media Contact:
Eric Gagnepain
Chief Executive Officer, Greenleaf Companies L.L.C.
Phone: 417-823-9498
Web site: http://www.youget20percent.com

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Eric Gagnepain
Visit website