Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) September 17, 2007
WebSmartLawyer.com is a website that offers Internet marketing advice, services and support to lawyers. "Web Smart Lawyer" the book is a new addition to the site, and it offers more than 125 pages of lawyer marketing tips, techniques and resources. Lawyers may download the book in PDF format, free of charge and without subscribing to anything.
Author Brandon Cornett explained his motivations for writing this book:
"I want to open readers' eyes to the many ways they can use the Internet for marketing purposes. Websites, blogs and other Internet tools should be a key part of any lawyer-marketing program. This book will show lawyers how to use these things effectively. It's jam-packed full of Internet marketing techniques that can be put to use immediately."
The book is intended for the do-it-yourself types who prefer to handle their own online marketing, but it can also help those who are shopping for a lawyer marketing consultant or service.
As readers advance through the book, they will be exposed to various types of online marketing, such as websites, blogs, search engine marketing and more. But, as the author states, the book also shows how these individual elements work together to support the lawyer's ultimate marketing goal, which is to attract clients and grow his or her business.
While the lawyer marketing tools explained in the book can certainly be effective on an individual basis, they can accomplish much more when used together. That is the overall premise of this new book on lawyer marketing.
The book's topics / chapters include:
- Search Engine Marketing -- How search engine visibility affects lawyer marketing online, and the best ways to increase search engine ranking.
- The Lawyer's Website -- How the website functions as "Web Marketing Central," the all-important centerpiece to the lawyer's online marketing campaign.
- The Lawyer's Blog -- How a blog can help lawyers expand their web presence, increase their search engine visibility, and attract new clients, all at the same time.
- Online Publishing Techniques -- How lawyers can publish their way to a stronger web presence, using highly targeted articles and press releases.
- Online Lead Generation -- How to capitalize on the website traffic you acquire through the techniques mentioned in the book (how to turn traffic into business).
- Tools and Resources -- The last chapter of this book offers ten pages of tools and resources related to lawyer and law firm marketing online.
After reading this book, lawyers will have a newfound appreciation of how the Internet works, and a newfound understanding of how to make it work for them.
About the Book and Author:
Brandon Cornett is the founder of Web Smart Lawyer, an Internet marketing resource for lawyers and law firms. He specializes in online marketing techniques for the small business owner, such as individual attorneys and small law firms. Brandon is a widely published authority on Internet marketing, having written for hundreds of websites such as ISEDB.com, PromotionWorld.com, WebProNews.com and many more.
You can download the book or learn more about the lawyer marketing services of Web Smart Lawyer by visiting http://www.WebSmartLawyer.com