Reston, VA (PRWEB) September 15, 2007
KeepUp LLC announces today the immediate availability of their new free website, http://www.gottakeepup.com, which sets a new standard in personal scheduling tools. The site is aimed at the active individual, providing hundreds of typical common tasks, the ability to customize those tasks and receive reminder alerts when the task is due.
With a few simple clicks, the individual can set up tasks to completely organize and simplify their life and end the embarrassment of missed events by having the reminders emailed or texted to them according to their preferences. New task ideas can be shared within the Keep Up community.
Key features of the KeepUp site include:
- The latest Web 2.0 technology to work with virtually any platform or browser and maintain the highest security level.
- Hundreds of already predetermined tasks to pick from.
- Ability to have reminders sent, not only to yourself, but to friends and family.
- Keep Up Clubs -- ability to create and/or receive tasks related to specific public or private groups, such as church, sports teams, school activities, etc.
- Ability to receive reminders where you are, i.e., home email, work email or cell phone.
- Ability to setup tasks from your Mobile Phone (SMS), so you can create a reminder when you think of it. The ultimate in mobile interfaces!
- Links to relevant information, sites and vendors to help with your tasks, i.e., best filter to use or when to perform maintenance or sources for parts and services.
For more information about KeepUp, please visit gottakeepup.com. The website and its content is Copyright of Keep Up LLC - © Keep Up LLC 2007. All rights reserved.
About Keep Up LLC: -- Keep Up LLC is a business in Northern Virginia focused on leveraging innovative technology to help people. We provide products and services to utilize the Internet to improve the quality of life of our subscribers, simplify tasks, and bring the user community together