(PRWEB) September 18, 2007
Playforce are a leading provider of playground equipment for schools and organisations across the UK. Playforce has recently launched their new website, built by web design agency Adido Solutions.
2007 has been a great year for the company gaining recognition for the tremendous growth and effort invested in the company since it started in 1998, winning two trophies at the National BSBC awards and becoming a Beacon South West company.
To reflect the growth of the business and its position as a leading school playground equipment provider, Playforce asked Adido Solutions to redesign their website. The previous website was built several years ago and as well as having an out of date design, it was also hard to manage and didn't generate the desired levels of traffic.
Working closely with the Adido Solutions team, Playforce were provided with a fresh website, targeted to their different clients to meet a variety of company objectives;
- To increase leads, sales volumes and to help open communication channels with customer and target markets
- To provide a resource knowledgebase for our target markets
- To increase brand awareness, raise the profile of our company in the education sector, in particular, head teachers and supporting staff
- To reduce print marketing, reducing overheads and still providing information to our customers in a timely and cost effective manner
- To set the standard for usability, accessibility and visitor experience and to conform to all DDA legislation.
Additionally, the Playforce staff are able to add new pages and products to the website at any point, using the Adido content management system.
After less than a month, the results have been encouraging, seeing big jumps in search engine positions due to effective search engine optimisation work. The website will become core to the marketing effort of the company and will be pushed in many areas to ensure it achieves the goals set out.
Marketing manager for Playforce, Julia Budniak, said;
"Our previous website didn't reflect the company's position as one of the leading childrens playground equipment providers and we needed to make sure that we chose the right partner to work with us to make our website one of our main contact points for new and current clients alike. We have worked with the Adido team to produce what we feel is a great, usable website which we are all proud of. We look forward to continuing the relationship with the team in the coming months to produce even better results."