Borders has the Book on Separate HR Process Outsourcing – A Great Read
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) September 18, 2007
TALX and Borders to Present Workshop at Upcoming HR Technology Conference & Exposition: "Borders has the Book on Separate HR Process Outsourcing – A Great Read"
- WHO: Bill Canfield, president of TALX Corporation, an Equifax, Inc. Company and a leading provider of human resource and payroll-related services, and Linda Van Howe, vice president, HR Services, Borders Group, Inc.
- WHAT: Will discuss what HR processes should be outsourced and why during their informative workshop, "Borders has the Book on Separate HR Process Outsourcing – A Great Read"
- WHEN: At the 10th Anniversary HR Technology Conference & Exposition to be held Wednesday, October 10, 2007 through Friday, October 12, 2007; "Borders has the Book on Separate HR Process Outsourcing – A Great Read" will take place on Thursday, October 11, 2007 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. CDT
- WHERE: 10th Anniversary HR Technology Conference & Exposition
Navy Pier, Chicago, Ill. TALX is exhibiting in booth # 801
- DETAILS: How does this leading global retailer with over 1,200 stores worldwide support its workforce with high quality HR services? This presentation by Canfield and Van Howe will analyze the benefits of selectively outsourcing HR processes such as employment verification, W-2s and unemployment claims with automated services so an organization can provide better, faster employee service while reducing costs.
To access additional information on the 10th Anniversary HR Technology Conference and Exposition, visit http://www.hrtechnologyconference.com
About Borders Group
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich., Borders Group, Inc. is a leading global retailer of books, music and movies with more than 1,200 stores and over 32,000 employees worldwide. More information on the company is available at http://www.bordersgroupinc.com.
TALX, an Equifax Inc. company, is based in St. Louis, Missouri. TALX is a leading provider of human resource and payroll-related services and holds a leadership position in automated employment and income verification as well as unemployment tax management. TALX provides over 9,000 clients, including three-fourths of Fortune 500 companies, with Web-based services focused in three employment-related areas: hiring, pay reporting, and compliance. Hiring services include assessments and talent acquisition, onboarding, and tax credits and incentives. Pay reporting services include electronic time tracking, paperless pay, and W-2 management. Compliance services include employment and income verifications through The Work Number, unemployment tax management, and I-9 management.
Atlanta-based Equifax is a global leader in information technology and one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data. For more information about TALX, access the TALX Website at http://www.talx.com, or visit the Equifax Website at http://www.equifax.com.
Note to Editors: To schedule a briefing with TALX, please contact TALX Corporation or The Devon Group.
1550 Peachtree Street, N.W. Atlanta, Georgia 30309
The Devon Group
Phone: 732.224.1000 ext. 18
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.