(PRWEB) September 20, 2007
Today TRITONEMUSIC.COM released a new website feature service of "Tritone Music Series" (TMS) online music education systems in time for the 2007 school year for public schools and at home learners. The Tritone training seminars are designed to provide a more comprehensive interactive view of the features and benefits of what Tritone offers.
Tritone Music Series addresses not only the music educational component that meets national educational standards, but TMS offers content that features interactive online instruction, web-based real-time performance evaluation and student data tracking in a managed learning environment.
Initially there will be three regularly scheduled web based seminars that provide insight to "Tritone Music Series".
1) Live Demonstration: an overview that covers the four key elements of the program
- Tritone Music Series: a balanced, sequential, and comprehensive curriculum that supports national learning outcomes.
- Javatrax: a patented state-of-the-art Java music performance evaluation sequencer.
- CourseWatch System Administrator: a backend database that records student's grades and performances.
- Music Resource Center: a support system for the teacher, student and parent.
2) Teacher Training "Getting Started": a more detailed information seminar for teachers and administrators that covers subjects including navigation, enrolling students, managing and setting up classes, integration into classroom settings, course structure and content, learning outcomes, controlling student access to content, testing, remote student monitoring, and reporting.
3) Javatrax - Advanced Features: a detailed view of the operations of our java-based music performance evaluating sequencer. Javatrax will evaluate a student's performance in real time providing an immediate graphic response for errors in pitch, timing and expression. This seminar will provide additional detailed information for teachers on how to use features for note reading, rhythm evaluations, creativity, improvisation, orchestration, measure practice, and marking.
Tritone is responding to an increased demand from schools, districts and distant education organizations by addressing an important need for contemporary music education. Tritone not only offers assessment, student management and reporting results in real time over the internet, but leverages existing technology with a simple music engine download.
Training seminars can also be scheduled privately to help schools and their staff to understand the program and modern teaching methods, and provide insight to developing new teaching skills for music education and technology integration. Integrating the Tritone Music Series into your curriculum offers opportunities to reduce cost, improve student access to content and present beginner music education in a consistent format across a broad range of students.
For more information visit the Tritone website to register: http://www.tritonemusic.com
President / CEO