Birmingham, UK (PRWEB) September 19, 2007
SEO Vacancies Ltd is please to announce the launch of http://www.seovacancies.co.uk, an SEO, PPC (Pay per click) and SEM jobs and careers portal for the Search Engine and New Media Industry.
Paul Griffiths, Account Manager from SEO Vacancies had the following to say about the launch of the site.
Having researched the market for a while it was apparent that there were limited options for SEO and related professionals when it came to looking for their next, or indeed, first job. Certainly there are some avenues available to jobseekers but generally the on line jobs market seems to be dominated by generalist or IT specific jobs boards and whilst you could argue that SEO/PPC is a niche of IT/New media - it certainly is also an established, albeit new market in itself.
The site is designed to be fresh and easy to use with plans to add RSS feeds and a forum at a later date. In the meantime jobseekers can subscribe for free and do the following:
- Upload their CV to be sent or searched by employers. They can also build an online CV for distribution.
- Search through vacancies that have been posted by leading employers and recruitment agencies; apply for vacancies immediately and register to receive jobs via email the moment that they are added.
- Manage their own jobseekers area including password protection, building covering letters and upload photos in support of their applications.
SEO Vacancies works with both direct employers and recruitment agencies to bring the latest SEO, PPC and SEM jobs together on one site and for a limited time are offering FREE advertising for Companies looking for staff. Registration is quick and allows them to:
- Advertise their job vacancies online: Add their vacancies in real time to our database and let qualified jobseekers find them.
- Upload their company logo: Once they have registered, they have the option to advertise their company logo on our site as a Featured Recruiter.
- Receive latest applications & have them sent straight to their inbox: Sign up and receive applications to their advertised job vacancies, sent straight to them via email.
- Manage their own user area: Sign up and access their own user area where they can manage their advertised vacancies and view applicants. They can also edit & delete as well as add new vacancies.
We know from experience that finding applicants for SEO Jobs and PPC Jobs can be difficult and we hope that SEO Vacancies will go a long way to addressing this issue. The board has already started gaining momentum in the UK and currently has geographical data in place to support jobseekers and Companies in the USA and Canada - so if you are looking for work or staff in these areas then please come a visit us - with your support we will grow from strength to strength.
Companies outside of these Countries are also invited to contact us with their requirements so we can update our offering and make it a truly global one stop shop for your SEO career needs.
http://www.seovacancies.co.uk - Your dream SEO, PPC or SEM Job/Candidate could be just a click away...