New York, NY (PRWEB) September 20, 2007
Investment banking firm Near Earth LLC announced today the publication of a 38-page broadband wireless whitepaper by Partner John Stone. This addition to the free Near Earth online library outlines the varying approaches, competing technologies and companies that together comprise this vibrant and rapidly growing space. Near Earth's John Stone commented, "This paper presents the rationale for significant future growth as well as consolidation in the industry."
The library also includes the following titles:
- "Web Hosting: Emerging Trends and Dynamics" (22 pages)
- "IPTV - The Future of Television?" (41 pages)
- "Analysis of the Fixed Satellite Services Industry" (38 pages)
- "Analysis of the GEO Satellite Manufacturing Industry" (27 pages)
- "Mobile Satellite Service w/ Valuation of Ancillary Terrestrial Components (ATC)" (21 pages)
- "US Telecom Laws and Transactions" (65 pages) by Brown Raysman
- "Broadband Satellite Services" (19 pages) by HNS/Frost & Sullivan
All of the whitepapers can be downloaded through the Near Earth LLC website, which can be found at http://www.nearearthllc.com/analysis/presentation.asp.
While Near Earth believes these contribute useful industry insights, it does not publish investment valuations or recommendations of any kind and publications should not be construed as direct or indirect recommendations to buy or sell any security. For Near Earth LLC's complete disclosure statement see:
About Near Earth LLC
Near Earth is a specialized Investment Bank which brings the highest quality senior level attention to companies in the greater commercial satellite/space, telecom, media, entertainment, and technology industries.
Near Earth provides a full range of capital raising, advisory and consulting services to companies and their Boards. We also provide financial advisory services, valuation, structuring, and due diligence support to private equity, hedge and distressed debt funds. Please contact us if you would like our assistance with a contemplated satellite, telecom or media investment or portfolio divestment.