champagne tastes on a beer budget.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 24, 2007
Finding ways to pamper oneself on a budget was the topic of a recent Clark Howard consumer news segment on Atlanta's WSB-TV Action News (wsbtv.com/video/14015732/index.html). The segment gave advice on how to save money for people with "champagne tastes on a beer budget." The massage school clinic at Atlanta School of Massage (atlantaschoolofmassage.com) was selected for the segment because of the great value that student massage and skin care services offer the public.
Howard mentioned that Atlanta School of Massage is "well known for massage, but there are many more spa treatments and facials." When asked about the "best deals," clinic manager, Hunter Casey, said "the $40 massage, it's an hour long, and the $45 European facial - you can't beat it." The student clinic also offers other popular skin care services such as microdermabrasion, waxing, body wraps, and make-up application.
Atlanta School of Massage, an international leader and pioneering massage therapy school, is celebrating 25 successful years in massage therapy training. In keeping with their leading edge tradition, they continue to grow their long history of accomplishments:
- First Massage Therapy school to open in the state of Georgia
- First Massage Therapy school in Georgia to be Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT)
- Named a 2004 School of Distinction by the ACCSCT
- First Massage Therapy school in Georgia to be approved by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV funding
- First to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease
- The first Massage Therapy school in Georgia to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics
Atlanta School of Massage is located at 2 Dunwoody Park, Atlanta Georgia 30338. For more information, call 1-888-276-6277 or visit atlantaschoolofmassage.com. For more information on our skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, one of the premier esthetician schools, visit atlantainstituteofaesthetics.com.