Using the bamboo metaphor, there are so many different shoots that come from the initial seed, just by repurposing. The second step is to take each one of those shoots and make it appeal to as many different groups of people as possible.
Novato, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2007
Alex Mandossian, one of the top-ten Internet direct marketers in America, has just posted another free article in his web site article series for authors, entrepreneurs and anyone else who wants to profit by writing books. The article, Book Marketing -- How to Make More Money With Your Books By Finding New Markets," reveals four easy ways for even unknown authors to target new markets and boost sales. It can be found at http://www.AlexMandossian.com.
"It's much easier to find a new market than it is to find or write a new book. And my tips will help you locate those new markets and profit from them," Mandossian said. "Using the bamboo metaphor, there are so many different shoots that come from the initial seed, just by repurposing. The second step is to take each one of those shoots and make it appeal to as many different groups of people as possible."
Upcoming articles will continue to address others ways to repurpose materials, as well tips for authors to harness technology and different target markets. Readers will learn:
- How authors can start the process, even if they don't have a book yet.
- Simple ways to flow from one repurposed package to another.
- Many other quick and easy ways to repurpose content.
- Why repurposing is so profitable (and how you can do to make the most money while taking the least amount of time)
- Why customers want (and will buy) repurposed content in multiple forms. (In fact, if you don't offer your content in multiple ways, you're leaving money on the table and doing a disservice to your customers)
- Why you have a responsibility to get your message out into the world in as many forms as possible.
- How one author increased the price of his book by 500% and turned it into a best seller (and how you can do it too).
To access the complete article series, visit http://www.AlexMandossian.com .
Alex Mandossian has consulted Dale Carnegie Training, NYU, Agora Publishing, Mutuals.com, Pinnacle Care, Strategic Coach, Trim Spa as well as thought leaders such as Jack Canfield, Vic Conant, Mark Victor Hansen, Les Brown and many others. He is the CEO and Founder of Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
More information can be found at AlexMandossian.com , and his Virtual Book Tour Secrets can be found at http://www.VirtualBookTourSecrets.com.
# # #