Milton, VT (PRWEB) September 25, 2007
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs, a national supplier to the hospitality industry, announces their selection of the most outrageous travel stories for summer 2007.
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs keeps their customers up to date on important industry developments with daily news links posted on their web site's home page as well as weekly newsletters sent via email. Every 3 months the company selects their most outrageous travel stories for the previous quarter.
"Summer is always a great time for odd and unusual travel stories, and this year was certainly no exception," says Adirondack owner Joe McDonald.
Among the stories selected this quarter:
- The male air traffic controllers who chose to wear dresses to work
- The Panda research center that found a way to profit from 300 tons of Panda poop
- The arrest of a drunken flight attendant
- The passenger who successfully smuggled a monkey through airport security under his hat - TWICE
- The man who tried to smuggle 250 reptiles in his carry-on luggage
- The troubled airline that sacrificed two goats to appease a Hindu god
- The 40 people who were chosen specifically to trash a 146 room hotel
- The overly chatty 19 month old toddler who was booted from a flight
To view all of the stories selected by the company, visit: http://www.adirondacktowelsandscrubs.com/most-outrageous-travel-stories-summer-2007.html
About Adirondack Towels and Scrubs:
Adirondack Towels and Scrubs is a national supplier to the hospitality industry, offering hundreds of products and personalized service for hotels, motels, spas, resorts, condominiums, rental properties and many other businesses. The company posts hospitality and travel news on their web site daily and sends out free weekly newsletters thorough email.