Weston, MA (PRWEB) September 28, 2007
Donald W. Mitchell, coauthor of the highly acclaimed book, The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution, revealed today the six secrets of earning more money while only working six minutes a week.
Mr. Mitchell said, "Most people look at the choice of worker harder and smarter, and choose to work harder because they can't figure out how to work smarter.
By applying six smart techniques developed by The 400 Year Project (http://www.fastforward400.com), however, anyone can earn more money while only working six hours a week." In order to use these secrets, people who work as employees will first have to acquire a profitable business (The Ultimate Competitive Advantage is a good resource to help decide what kind of business to buy.).
Mr. Mitchell outlined the six secrets as follows:
1. Keep track of the details of how you spend all of your time for two weeks, 24 hours a day. After reviewing what you did, delegate, shorten, and eliminate tasks that aren't worth the time you are taking. The average person will free up an extra 20 hours a week for new activities. (This process is described in more detail in The 2,000 Percent Solution Workbook.)
2. Use the new time to create a 2,000 percent solution that adds 20 times more sales for your business while employing the same time, effort, and resources. (This process is described in more detail in The 2,000 Percent Solution and The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution.)
3. After that, hire a talented CEO to run your business for you using some of the 20 times increase in earnings you've just experienced. (TopGrading by Dr. Brad Smart is a good resource to use in doing this hiring.)
4. Next, use some of the increased time you have available from hiring the CEO to create a second 2,000 percent solution that cuts your costs by 96 percent while employing the same time, effort, and resources. (This process is described in more detail in The 2,000 Percent Solution, The 2,000 Percent Solution Workbook, and The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution.)
5. Ask your CEO to conduct global contests annually to find improved ways to increase sales and decrease costs. (This process is described in more detail in The Ultimate Competitive Advantage).
6. Create a series of performance measures that you can review in 2 minutes a week and comment on in a video message requiring less than 4 minutes a week that you send electronically to your CEO.
Mitchell noted, "Most people will be able to create the two 2,000 percent solutions with less than 250 hours of work over six months." Implementation of the solutions should proceed under the new CEO over a period of a year. Mitchell observed, "Business owners will experience a reduced work week from the beginning and will be down to a six-minute work week within a year."
Fifty highly respected business leaders and best-selling authors have endorsed The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution and its revolutionary methods for saving time and resources while expanding income, including Jack Canfield, Professors Rosabeth Moss Kanter and Robert Kaplan of Harvard Business School, creativity guru Roger von Oech, and respected management and trend commentator Dan Pink. Here is some of the excitement created by this breakthrough book.
"The 2,000 Percent Squared Solution is a must-read for any organization or individual seeking to maximize effectiveness and opportunity. While we all have only 24 hours in a day, this book reveals the strategies to be 2,000% more effective in 96% less time. Implement this advice to create the time to make dreams a reality." Brook Noel -- CEO of Champion Press, Ltd. and Author of The Change Your Life Challenge: A 70 Day Life Makeover Program for Women
"A 400 times increase in results. Is that an outrageous claim? Not if you know how. It's all about leverage -- finding the point where small incremental efforts create enormous returns. Coles and Mitchell provide the insights, examples and experience to help you find those leverage points -- a compelling read." David P. Norton --- Author, The Balanced Scorecard
Most of the things you can do to improve your business are actually common-sense, small innovations. They're relatively easy to put into practice, but we don't -- because they feel unfamiliar. The 2000 Percent Squared Solution suggests, persuasively, that doing this kind of improvement doesn't just add up, but multiplies your capability. The winners do exactly that. This book shows what they do." Art Kleiner --- Editor in chief, strategy+business
Donald Mitchell is coauthor (with Carol Coles) of The 2,000 Percent Solution (with Robert Metz), The 2,000 Percent Solution Workbook, The Portable 2,000 Percent Solution, The Irresistible Growth Enterprise, and The Ultimate Competitive Advantage. Donald Mitchell is chairman of Mitchell and Company, a strategy consulting firm in Weston, Massachusetts. Mitchell is also founder of The 400 Year Project (http://www.fastforward400.com) and The Billionaire Entrepreneurs' Master Mind. The firm's clients have included companies like Abitibi-Consolidated, Aetna, American International Group, AMP, Armstrong World Industries, Baxter International, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson, Bell & Howell, Black & Decker, Boise Cascade, Campbell Soup, CIGNA, Citigroup, Colgate-Palmolive, Deere, Dow Chemical, Eastman Chemical, Emerson Electric, Ford, Georgia-Pacific, W.W. Grainger, Hershey Foods, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, ITT, Kellogg's, Kraft, Lockheed Martin, Lubrizol, Mallinckrodt, McCormick, McGraw-Hill, Molex, Motorola, Nabisco Brands, Northrop Grumman, Olin, PepsiCo, Pitney Bowes, Procter & Gamble, Ralston Purina, Raytheon, Schering-Plough, Charles Schwab, Siemens, Southwest Airlines, Time Warner, Union Carbide, US WEST, Warner-Lambert, and Xerox.