Como Italy (PRWEB) September 24, 2007
progeCAD has already won the loyalty of many users with robust features like DWG™ / DXF™ / DWF™ 2007 support, Polar Tracking, eSnap (like oSnap™), PDF import / export, raster to vector support, advanced hatching and more - all at a very low price. Now progeCAD 2008 offers important new additional features. Some of these major new features are:
- AutoCAD® 2008 native file support
- E-Transmit (bundle a drawing with all dependencies like xrefs for sending)*
- True Color support
- More advanced REFEDIT (in-place Block editing)*
- "Entity dependent" Context-Sensitive Menus
- Improved Asiatic font support
- -Hidden line in Dview (perspective)
- Integrated Software Updater
- New raster Engine with grip edit on images, .png format support*
- ECW (Enhanced Compression Wavelet) support*
- JPEG 2000 support*
- Find & replace*
- Snap- and eSanp- from
- Export DWF 3D
- Creating and using Wipeout entities
- Lock layout viewports: to lock the model space view or location while panning or zooming in paper space
- Support for the new DWG v 2007/2008 system variables
- Support for DWGCODEPAGE system variable (drawing character sets)
*indicates this feature is only available with progeCAD Pro version.
There are also important improvements to existing features like faster layout management, improved save and open file performance, Windows Vista compatibility, improved printing interface, improved Xref support, easier moving of licenses and hundreds of other bug fixes.
progeSOFT Como, Italy has been specializing in CAD for the last 20 years and is an executive member of the IntelliCAD® Technology Consortium.
They can be contacted via their website at http://www.progesoft.com.