Risdall was creating Web sites as far back as 1993, which is considered prehistoric times on the Internet.
New Brighton, Minn. (PRWEB) September 24, 2007
The Web Marketing Association (WMA) honored Risdall Advertising Agency Interactive(RAAi) for outstanding Web development by awarding it 18 WebAwards, including a Best of Industry award. Honored with 18 awards for 17 Web sites, RAAi placed second in total number of awards won in 2007. A majority of the top Web developers in the world enter the competition - many with thousands of employees.
"It's amazing that a developer with only 60 employees would rank second in the world," said Ted Risdall, chairman of RAAi. "Risdall was creating Web sites as far back as 1993, which is considered prehistoric times on the Internet." One of the clients RAAi built a Web site for that year, Smith System, won a WMA Best of Industry award in 2007 for its updated version, setting the world standard for its entire industry.
Each WebAward entry is judged on design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, navigation and ease of use. RAA received five WebAwards in 2006 and six WebAwards in 2005. The 2007 RAA Web sites honored include:
- Smith System - Best Institutional Services Website/Best of Industry
- Calabrio - B2B Standard of Excellence
- JSAT International Satellite Services - B2B Standard of Excellence
- Impressions Incorporated - B2B Standard of Excellence
- Conwed - B2B Standard of Excellence
- Quixtar Ribbon Gift Collection Showcase Sitelet - B2B Standard of Excellence
- Pearlmont Heights - Home Building Standard of Excellence
- Trout Run Preserve - Home Building Standard of Excellence
- Nexus Information Systems - Information Services Standard of Excellence
- Hutchinson Technology BioMeasurement Division - Medical Standard of Excellence and Medical Equipment Standard of Excellence
- Archway Marketing Services - Outstanding Website
- BioScrip - Pharmaceuticals Standard of Excellence
- Immune Alert Supplements - Pharmaceuticals Standard of Excellence
- Risdall McKinney Public Relations - Public Relations Standard of Excellence
- Boomerang Pays - Shopping Standard of Excellence
- P.B. Loco Flavored Gourmet Peanut Butters -Restaurant Standard of Excellence
- Zia Sleep Sanctuary - Retail Standard of Excellence
"Pound for pound and marketing dollar, our Web sites outperform most sites in the world," said Joel Koenigs, president of RAAi Technology. "Our interactive team will build more than 2,500 client projects this year! Some of our competitors are more than 20 times our size, yet we outperformed all but one." RAAi is ranked as Minnesota's number one interactive agency according to revenue by the Twin Cities Business.
About the Web Awards:
Now in its 11th year, the WebAwards is the premier annual Web site competition that honors the best sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all Web development.
About Risdall Marketing Group:
Founded in 1972 as Risdall Advertising Agency, Risdall Marketing Group has annual capitalized billings of $153 million and over 60 employees. Headquartered in New Brighton, Minn., Risdall is heralded as one of the oldest and most successful agencies in the Twin Cities market and is recognized nationally for its leading-edge interactive marketing capabilities. The full-service agency embraces an integrated approach offering marketing, advertising, public relations, promotion and collateral development, traditional and interactive media, research and fundraising capabilities. For more information, visit http://www.risdallmarketinggroup.com.