Our games are more than just rumbling tanks and exploding missiles
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2007
Battlefront.com, the computer game publisher that has a blast developing its extensive catalog of PC-based war games, will feature seven of its most popular downloadable game titles in seven straight days beginning on September 24 at GameDuJour.com. For the first time, Battlefront.com will showcase and discount its popular game titles on the world's first and only "one deal a day" site for casual PC games.
"Our games are more than just rumbling tanks and exploding missiles," says Martin van Balkom, president of Battlefront.com. "Our aim is to provide the challenging military minded computer gaming experience that has all but disappeared from the face of corporate gaming today, and look forward to showcasing many of our best titles to those who make their daily visit to GameDuJour.com to find great deals on great casual games."
Since it was first introduced late last year, Game du Jour has showcased one deeply discounted game per day -- just one bargain game a day. Battlefront.com is offering seven of its most popular titles during its week on GameDuJour.com, each at 60% off the regular price.
Battlefront.com titles that will be featured during this week include:
- Monday, Sept. 24: T-72 Balkans in Fire! - an exciting tank simulation focusing on tank combat tactics on the modern battlefield using the best tanks the Russians ever built
- Tuesday, Sept. 25: TacOps4 - the commercial version of "TacOpsCav 4", an officially issued standard training device of the US Army, offering a simulation of contemporary and near-future tactical ground combat.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26: Combat Mission Afrika Korps - a real-time 3D simulation of WWII tactical warfare, featuring combat as machine gun tracers arc overhead and exploding artillery shells shake the earth.
- Thursday, Sept. 27: Down in Flames/Eastern Front Bundle - this game bundle is loaded for bear, giving you the ability to take to the skies in a German Me-262, a Russian Il-2, an American F6F Hellcat, Japanese Ki.84 Frank, a Polish P11.c, or British Tempest.
- Friday, Sept. 28: Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin - a hybrid turn-based/real-time 3D simulation of WWII tactical warfare on the Eastern Front from 1941 to 1945.
- Saturday, Sept. 29: Strategic Command European Theatre - Don the uniform of the supreme commander of the Axis or Allied forces as you shape the fates of the nations at war during the Second World War in Europe.
- Sunday, Sept. 30: Combat Mission Beyond Overlord - a turn-based, 3D simulation of WWII tactical warfare, combining unparalleled game depth with a true 3D environment.
About Game du Jour
Game du Jour, launched in December 2006, is the first company in the world to offer one deal a day in the indie and casual PC games market. While the company aims to be best known for its daily deals, Game du Jour is at its core a marketing partner to game developers, giving those companies the opportunity for a rush of sales and heightened brand exposure during their products' 24-hour lifecycle at GameDuJour.com. For more information about Game du Jour, visit http://www.GameDuJour.com/about-us.
Battlefront.com is an independent, internet-based publisher and developer of superior war and strategy games, and one of the world's largest and fastest growing war and strategy gaming fan communities. Battlefront's titles include the award-winning 3D tactical combat simulation series Combat Mission, the epic World War Two tactical simulation Theatre of War by renowned developer 1C, the innovative air combat strategy game Down in Flames, the grand strategy classic Strategic Command, as well as the famous TacOps 4 modern combat simulation, a commercial version of the official tactical training tool used by the U.S. Army. New and upcoming games include the tank combat simulation T72: Balkans on Fire!, the "realistic" Sci-Fi tactical game DropTeam, and THE ultimate Napoleonic's wargame HistWar: Les Grognards.
Find out more at http://www.battlefront.com.
# # #