Southport, CT (PRWEB) September 26, 2007
RealData has released Version 14.0 of its Real Estate Investment Analysis, Standard Edition software for Windows computers. The product is now in its twenty-fifth year and this latest version adds considerable functionality as well as new add-on modules.
REIA is an income-property analysis and presentation package that creates detailed financial reports to show the true investment potential of commercial and residential income properties. The user can:
- Produce revenue projections of up to 20 years for apartments, multi-family dwellings, office buildings, industrial buildings, shopping centers and mixed-use properties;
- Forecast operating expenses, pass-throughs, cash flows, rates of return, and potential vacancy and credit losses; use sensitivity analysis and goal seeking;
- Apply different assumptions about purchase terms, financing, improvements, reserves and more to explore before- and after-tax consequences of ownership and eventual resale;
- Evaluate potential investment performance for individual partners.
Version 14.0 represents a major upgrade to this already powerful application. New features include:
- New Quick Analysis mode to decide in minutes if the project merits detailed analysis;
- Enhanced residential and commercial income worksheets - more options with faster, efficient data entry, including a rollover wizard to model complex commercial scenarios easily;
- Revised financing section with new loan options;
- Expanded Partnership Analysis with features not found in any product in its class;
- Optional Add-on product for Comparison Analysis of investment properties;
- Optional Add-on product for Portfolio Analysis.
Real Estate Investment Analysis, Standard Edition Version 14.0 is priced at $495. Users of the previous version (12.0) can upgrade for $99 until October 15, 2007 or $199 thereafter. The add-on products for property comparison and portfolio analysis are priced at $39 each.
Frank Gallinelli is the founder and president of RealData® Inc. as well as designer of the REIA software. He is the author of What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow (McGraw Hill), one of the top-selling real estate books since 2003, and teaches a class in income-property analysis in Columbia Unversity's MS program in Real Estate Development. For more information about RealData and its products please visit http://www.realdata.com or contact the company at 800-899-6060.
P. O. Box 691 Southport, CT 06890 - Sales: 800-899-6060 - Information: 203-255-1445 - http://www.realdata.com
RealData is a registered trademark of RealData, Inc.