Reno, NV (PRWEB) September 26, 2007
The International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA) (http://www.ivaa.org) is proud to announce its 2nd Annual Online Summit.
The 2nd Annual Online Summit, being held from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, October 19th, is an exciting opportunity for members and non-members alike to learn more about the Virtual Assistance industry and topics of interest, as well as network with colleagues. IVAA Vice President Linda B. Selden adds, "Whether you are thinking about becoming a VA, have recently opened your VA practice, are a seasoned professional, or are thinking about utilizing the services of a VA for your business, the 2nd Annual Online Summit offers hours of invaluable information and training for everyone!"
Presentations offered at the IVAA 2nd Annual Online Summit will include:
- How to Write More Effectively -- Writing for Publicity and Profit
- Goal Setting: Crystallizing Your Strategy to Achieve Your Ultimate Goal
- Do You Want to Have a 100% Referral Based Business?
- Getting People to Read and Comment on Your Blog
- How To Get More Clients for Your VA Business with Article Marketing
- Web Copy That Sells
- Build Value With A Content Management System-Escape the Hourly Rate Trap: How to Build Your Business and Have a Life Too
- All You Need to Know About Digital Transcription
- Reeling in Clients as a Real Estate VA
- Attraction in Action: Finding the Right Clients
- Virtual Technology Resources: Providing Freedom, Increased Productivity & Professional Business Presence
- SEO -- Keeping Up With the Constant Changes
- The Entrepreneurial Spirit and Journey to Success
- eCommerce on a Shoestring Budget: How to Start a Business with $100
- Time Management in a Wired World
- A Press Release How-To Guide
IVAA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the education and development of its members and the Virtual Assistance profession. Their programs---Certified Virtual Assistant (CVA), EthicsChecked™, and Certified Real Estate Support Specialist (CRESS)---are internationally recognized as the most in-depth programs serving the VA industry. A Virtual Assistant is an independent entrepreneur who provides administrative, creative, and/or technical services, utilizing technological modes of communication and data delivery to assist clients in their area of expertise.
IVAA's 2nd Annual Online Summit is open to members and non-members. All registration costs include full access to recordings for at least 30 days following the event. To learn more about Summit programs, read the presenters bios, and to register, please visit http://www.VASummit.org.