Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 1, 2007
Digital Media Wire announced today the agenda for the upcoming Digital Music Forum West Conference (http://www.digitalmusicforum.com/west) to be held at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel October 3-4, 2007, in Los Angeles, CA. The bi-annual event comes just in time to address an explosion in new digital music service offerings from major players, such as Amazon.com, Starbucks Entertainment, Nokia and Verizon Wireless, among others.
The two-day event is the industry's only comprehensive digital music conference squarely focused on the evolution and future of digital music. The conference agenda will cover compelling roundtable discussions and panels to include The State of the Digital Union, Digital Copyrights: The Battles Wage On, Social Media & Music, Top Digital Media Trends Impacting the Music Business, The Live Music Experience Goes Digital, Digital Rights & Clearances, The Next Generation of Music Discovery, Indie Roundtable, Advertising & Music, Artists Roundtable, The Future of Mobile Music, The Evolution of Peer-to-Peer & Music and other in-demand and challenging topics.
Attendees will include over 500 decision-makers from record labels, music publishers, producers and distributors, technology companies, wireless companies, rights organizations, industry bodies, radio, advertising, attorneys, artists, investors and venture capitalists. The conference will focus on the role of digital and mobile technologies in the future of music, including predictions, provocations and analysis.
- Scott Ambrose Reilly, Digital Music, Amazon.com
- Chris Amenita, SVP, Enterprises Group, ASCAP
- John Boyle, Owner & President, The BAM Group
- Karlheinz Brandenburg, Director, Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology
- Tim Bucher,CEO,Zing
- Aydin Caginalp, Partner, Entertainment & Media Group, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Bob Catania, GM, Chime Entertainment
- Jacqueline Charlesworth, SVP & General Counsel, National Music Publishers' Association
- Stuart Cleary, Director, Marketing, VeriSign
- Ted Cohen, Managing Partner/Chairman, TAG Strategic/Mobile Entertainment Forum Americas
- John Cornett, Managing Partner, OM Records
- Russ Crupnick, VP/Sr. Industry Analyst, NPD Music
- Scott Fedewa, EVP & Executive Producer, Live Nation
- Jason Fiber, President & Founder, Audio Rover, LLC
- John Frankenheimer, Chair, Music Group/Partner & Co-Chair, Loeb & Loeb, LLP
- Albhy Galuten, VP of Digital Media Tech Strategy, Sony Corp of America
- Eric Garland, CEO, Big Champagne
- Mark Ghuneim, CEO, Wiredset
- David Goldberg, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Benchmark Capital
- Jim Griffin, Managing Director/Co-Founder, OneHouse, LLC/Pho Group
- Timmy Grins, Co-Founder & CEO/Artist, ItsHipHop.Tv/Arcane
- Aaron Grosky, Control Room
- Thomas Hesse, President, Global Digital Business & U.S. Sales, Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Jared Hoffman, President, Knitting Factory Entertainment
- Mike Huppe, General Counsel, SoundExchange, Inc.
- David Israelite, President & CEO, National Music Publishers Association
- Steve Jang, VP, Marketing & Bus. Dev.,imeem
- Jürgen Jaron, CEO, Magix AG
- Dave Jaworski, CEO, Passalong Networks
- Allan Klepfisz, CEO & Chairman, Qtrax & Brilliant Technologies
- David Krinsky, Director, Label Relations, RealNetworks, Inc.
- Marty Lafferty, CEO, DCIA
- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter
- Tyler Lenane, Corporate Counsel, RealNetworks, Inc.
- Christopher Levy, CEO, BUYDRM
- Cory Llewellyn, VP, Digital Media Marketing & Promotion, Epic Records
- Ken Lombard, President, Starbucks Entertainment
- Michael Mangia, Singer Songwriter & Founder, Orphan Records
- David Marcus, VP, Strategic Marketing & Bus. Dev., Ticketmaster
- Amanda Marks, EVP/GM, Digital Distribution, Universal Music Group Distribution
- Terry McBride, CEO & Founder, Nettwerk Music Group
- Jim McNiel, CEO, Fifth Generation Systems (Founder, Zude)
- Alan Miller, Co-Owner & CEO/Co-Publisher, Filter Creative Group/Filter Magazine
- Brent Muhle, General Manager, Nettwerk Music Group
- Samantha Murphy, Singer/Songwriter/Founder, SMtvMusic.com
- Sara Nelson, Associate Media Director, Carat Fusion
- David Oxenford, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine,LLP
- David Pakman, CEO, eMusic
- Ali Partovi, CEO, iLike
- Jamie Perlman, Director, Business Development, SNOCAP
- Michael Petricone, SVP of Gov't Affairs, Consumer Electronics Association
- Leslie Poole, CEO, Javien Digital Payment Solutions
- Jon Potter, Executive Director, Digital Media Association
- Jason Reindorp, Director, Marketing - Zune, Microsoft
- Mike Rich, SVP & GM, AOL Entertainment & AOL Black Voices
- Kelli Richards, President & CEO, The All Access Group
- Ian Rogers, VP & GM, Yahoo! Music
- Mitch Rotter, VP, Content Acquisition & Merchandising, Thumbplay
- Maurice Russell, VP, Bus. Affairs & Licensing, Harry Fox Agency
- Ken Rutkowski, Host & President, KenRadio Broadcasting
- Roger Scadron, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Greg Scholl, CEO, The Orchard
- Adam Sexton, Chief Marketing Officer, Groove Mobile
- Trey Shelton, Founder & CEO, Music Interactive
- Ned Sherman, CEO & Publisher, Digital Media Wire
- Ralph Simon, Chairman Emeritus & Founder, Mobile Entertainment Forum Americas
- Owen Sloane, Partner & Chair, Entertainment & New Media Group, Berger Kahn
- Andrew Stess, CEO, MusicIP
- Mark Strangio, Director, Marketing, PeerApp
- David Todd, VP of Content & Marketing, Eyespot Corp.
- Daren Tsui, CEO & Co-Founder, mSpot
- Dave Ulmer, Senior Director,Entertainment Products, Motorola Media Solutions
- Les Watkins, VP, Bus. Affairs & Bus. Dev., Music Reports Inc.
- Tim Westergren, Chief Strategy Officer & Founder, Pandora
- David Wright, Dir. Of Product Management, Speakerheart
Event sponsors and media partners include Pollstar, Zing, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, Passalong, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Loeb & Loeb, Javien, Payment One, Magix, Mozes, Whiteblox, Digonex, Thumbplay, Berger Kahn, MusicIP, Pollstar Pro, Filter, Popkomm, DCIA, NARIP, A2IM, KCRW, Music Connection, New Music Tipsheet, Parks Associates, UCLA Anderson School of Management, MEF, New York - Tokyo, and NVPR.
For complete agenda, registration and event details please visit: http://www.digitalmusicforum.com/west/.
In addition to the Digital Music Forum West, Digital Media Wire will also host the annual Future of Television Conference on November 8-9, 2007 at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York City. Other prominent Digital Media Wire events include the Games & Mobile Forum; Digital Music Forum East: Mobile Games Insider, The Millennials, and the Washington Digital Media Conference, which it produces in tandem with Potomac Tech Wire.
About Digital Media Wire, Inc:
Digital Media Wire is an events, news, and publishing company serving the digital entertainment & media industry since May 2000. Digital Media Wire produces executive forums featuring the leading executives in digital media and entertainment. Digital Media Wire also publishes an authoritative daily email newsletter and industry directory. For more information, please visit: http://www.digitalmediawire.com.
Digital Media Wire, Inc.