This release builds upon our commitment to partner with our customers and provide solutions that allow them to better manage their businesses
Plano, TX (PRWEB) October 1, 2007
Remote Dynamics, Inc., a leading provider of GPS vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions for commercial fleets, heavy equipment, and assets, announced today the release of REDIview™ Version 2.0.
REDIview is the industry's most comprehensive, secure web-based GPS vehicle tracking and asset management solution for General Contractors, Service Managers, Fleet Operators, and Equipment Rental Companies.
"This release builds upon our commitment to partner with our customers and provide solutions that allow them to better manage their businesses," said Gary Hallgren, CEO of Remote Dynamics. "These features and enhancements were all generated from the collective input from our customers and we are excited to make them a reality", stated Hallgren.
Key features in REDIview 2.0 include:
- Improved and Customizable Asset Types - REDIview now supports a variety of different asset types to better fit the needs of our customers. While always having a rich feature set for vehicles, REDIview now supports many types of assets including construction equipment, cranes, generators and pumps. The user interface and reports are optimized for the type of asset and users can visualize the interaction of their entire fleet.
- New Map Features - There are new icons for different types of assets and with more to come in the near future. Enhancements were added to include icon color changes associated with the current status of the asset and the direction of travel for mobile assets.
- GeoFence Alert Schedule - REDIview users now can configure GeoFence activation based upon the work schedule of the assigned assets, therefore allowing alerts to occur only during specific days/times.
- REDIview Alerts - REDIview can now notify REDIview users in real time of exceptions including speeding, excessive idling, and geofence crossings. Pop-up alerts with optional sound will direct the manager to the REDIview Alerts page where they can review and manage alerts. Alerts may also be sent via email and text message.
- Enhanced Administration Reports - Administrators will now be provided information pertaining to the usage of the system. This includes items such as user status, last login, login duration, and if a user is currently logged in. As with all REDIview reports, these can be generated in real-time or automatically scheduled to arrive via email.
For additional information on REDIview and pricing call 866-898-1699, or visit Remote Dynamics Web Site
REDIview provides users with business critical information such as excessive speeding and idling for safety and fuel conservation, time at stops for job costing, daily usage logs for time sheet reporting and equipment billing, and cost analysis reports for all aspects of the fleet. REDIview offers traditional fleet management combined with a robust maintenance module, a strong reporting engine and integration tools. More information on REDIview is available online at http://www.remotedynamics.com.
About Remote Dynamics:
Remote Dynamics, Inc. markets, sells and supports a state-of-the-art fleet management solution that contributes to higher customer revenues, enhanced operator efficiency and improved cost control. Combining the technologies of the global positioning system (GPS) and wireless vehicle telematics, the company's solution improves mobile worker productivity through real-time position and route reporting as well as exception-based reporting. The company is based in Plano, Texas. More information about Remote Dynamics is available online at http://www.remotedynamics.com.
Legal notice to investors: This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the performance and market acceptance of products and services, competitive products and services, the ability to achieve sales projections; the ability to achieve and maintain margins during periods of rapid expansion, and the availability of capital to fund expansion. More information about factors that could affect Remote Dynamics' business and financial results is included in Remote Dynamics' public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Form 10-KSB for the year ended December 31, 2006, and periodic reports on Form 10-QSB and Form 8-K. Remote Dynamics is providing this information as of the date of this press release and undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
"Remote Dynamics," "REDIview," and their associated logotypes are trademarks and service marks of Remote Dynamics, Inc. © Remote Dynamics, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks contained herein are property of their respective owners.