We strive to make small, fast, funny games that take no time to learn, yet are fun to play over and over again
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) October 1, 2007
Funny Arts, the computer game developer that strives for fast and funny games that are easy to learn and addictive to play, will feature five of its most popular downloadable game titles in five straight days beginning on October 1 at GameDuJour.com. For the first time, Funny Arts and sister company Nuclear Games will showcase and discount its popular game titles on the world’s first and only “one deal a day” site for casual PC games.
“We strive to make small, fast, funny games that take no time to learn, yet are fun to play over and over again,” says Victoria Samorodkina, Funny Arts’ V.P. of Business Development. “During this upcoming week, we hope the casual game fans that trek to GameDuJour.com for great deals on great games will have a hilarious time playing some of our best titles.”
Since it was first introduced late last year, Game du Jour has showcased one deeply discounted game per day—just one bargain game a day. Funny Arts is offering four of its most popular titles, and Nuclear Games is showcasing one game, during its 5-day stretch on GameDuJour.com, each at 50% off the regular price.
Games that will be featured during this week include:
- Monday, Oct. 1: Animal Empire – herding wild beasts has never been so much fun as players are challenged to rescue the animals of the Funny Islands
- Tuesday, Oct. 2: Meteor – a must-have for breakout-style game fans, this version features a twist: evil enemy robots guard the bricks you aim to destroy, and players must evade bombs and bullets while trying to win each round.
- Wednesday, Oct. 3: Magic World – lead the furry little hero through this beautiful world full of risky turns and joyful surprises.
- Thursday, Oct. 4: Gem Zone – destroy gems to create rows of three in this original and addictive puzzle game.
- Friday, Oct. 5: MachineHell – an action packed shooter in which players must save the earth from invading alien machine warriors with the advanced military hovercraft and other futuristic weaponry at their disposal.
About Game du Jour
Game du Jour, launched in December 2006, is the first company in the world to offer one deal a day in the indie and casual PC games market. While the company aims to be best known for its daily deals, Game du Jour is at its core a marketing partner to game developers, giving those companies the opportunity for a rush of sales and heightened brand exposure during their products’ 24-hour lifecycle at GameDuJour.com. For more information about Game du Jour, visit http://www.GameDuJour.com/about-us