Ladera Ranch, CA (PRWEB) October 1, 2007
Free College Financial Planning Workshop; attend a valuable, information-packed college financial planning workshop for parents of high school students. Parents with children of all grade levels are welcome.
When: Tuesday, October 2nd @ 7:00 PM; Registration begins at 6:45 PM
Where: Tesoro High School; 1 Tesoro Creek Rd.; Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What: Free College Financial Planning Workshop; Attend a valuable, information-packed; college financial planning workshop for parents of high school students. Parents with children of all grade levels are welcome.
- The one most costly mistake parents make.
- How you can maximize the financial aid you could receive.
- The FAFSA form: will you be one of those who fill it out incorrectly?
- The CSS PROFILE form.
- Educational Tax Breaks.
- Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Credit.
- Little known ways of getting money for college, no matter how much income you make.
- Can you send your child to a private school for less than the cost of a community college?
- Section 529 Plans.
- Important deadlines for filing forms?
- What assets are taken into account when the U.S. Dept. of Ed. calculates your family
- Contribution Income & Tax Strategy.
Who: Certified Financial Planner, William Jordan, Founder of Sentinel College Funding, has helped thousands of families find money for higher education.
Reservations: (949) 380-8650