Bridgewater, NJ (PRWEB) October 3, 2007
Halloween should be filled with amusement and delight, and following a few common sense practices can keep trick or treating safer and even more fun. Mighty World's Dean the Highway Patrol Officer offers these tips:
- Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
- Plan a route with your family and if possible, have an adult go with you.
- Only go up to houses with lights on.
- Bring a flashlight to light your way.
- Stay on sidewalks and look both ways before you cross the street.
- Wear light-colored or reflective-type clothing so you are more visible.
- Try to use face paint instead of a mask when creating your costume.
- Never go into a stranger's house to collect your "treat."
- Bring your candy home so mom or dad can make sure it's okay to eat and do not eat candy if the package is already opened.
About Mighty World
Mighty World is a comprehensive range of true-to-life play figures, accessories and play sets designed to capture the attention of modern-day children. Mighty World was designed to foster creativity and imagination by encouraging children to create, experience and explore their own worlds of pretend play. Every Mighty World figure is an important member of the Mighty Town community, which encompasses five themes in Adventure, Armed Forces, Construction, Emergency and Town Life.
The highly detailed, true-to-life design of Mighty World's characters and accessories extend play value for children because they mirror the child's real-life surroundings. More information on the individual characters, their stories, roles, relationships and environments can be found at http://www.mightyworld.com